Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TS is not annoying me. In fact I think he is trying his best.

Hiring him was always a gamble. I expect his cheerleaders to be out in full force explaining us, how it is perfectly ok to throw 2 points in a horror show performance like this, all to contribute to a new managers learning curve.
Yeah - we can't judge him because he's still young and learning

Go 'learn' in League 1, not here please

glad we didn't lose but tim sherwood is really testing my patience here.
Why did he not make any subs until forced to in the 88th minute?
Why must he persist with bentaleb? Im not saying he's crap but i can't see what he's doing to deserve 90 mins every week.
Bentaleb was solid today. If anything , Lennon is the one who should be called out in the MF

Who do you suggest we get instead of Sherwood? no point in complaining it won't make a jot of difference.
I blame DL for making a poor decision. The buck stops with them

How many circus sackings are we going to tolerate with millions wasted on fees, wages and players!

Last edited:
So we'll get a new coach in and there will be performances like this then people will be like 'oh, this guy isn't convincing he needs to sort it out' then they go and we get someone else forever and ever until the end of time.
Guess the City game had an effect on them. Eriksen was good still, at least.

Sherwood hasn't got a fuckn clue. Would of much rather stuck with the man we'd invested 100 mil in for the rest of the season than brought this no mark back stabbing gooner cunt in. I'm starting to fuckn hate professional football, bunch of cunts from the owners down to the fans.

table.gif
This is EXACTLY what I imagine would happen if we ever have a film based on a match thread here

Soldado is useless and takes away a spot from our midfield. If we're to play one short in the center, we have to have a ball-winner, but instead we're playing a defensively inept 19 year old who even spins the opposite direction of the ball when the ball's played past him.

Was pleased with the Sherwood appointment at first, but now his team selections are just looking so poor, coupled with the decision to bring in no help in the window after seeing the City display. Bentaleb has absolutely no business playing over Capoue.

Yeah - we can't judge him because he's still young and learning

Go 'learn' in League 1, not here please

That is the whole point. Young managers, young players and to a degree even new-to-the-league players.

You simply have to accept these things to happen.

It is OK with me if we want to be a dogmatic sort of club like the post-90's Dortmund (yeah before they won the league and all the hipsters arrived). Just accept any league position from 5th to 20th for the next 10-12 with no real guarantees it will work or the key personel will stick around once we have given them their apprenticeship.

I fully expect the supporters of this to be happy to pay top 4 ticket prices to watch this.

Sherwood hasn't got a fuckn clue. Would of much rather stuck with the man we'd invested 100 mil in for the rest of the season than brought this no mark back stabbing gooner cunt in. I'm starting to fuckn hate professional football, bunch of cunts from the owners down to the fans.

We invested nothing this summer. Our net spend was negative. Levy has never trusted a manager and probably never will. I think that's probably the real issue.

To be fair, I only thought Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Rose, Paulinho, Bentaleb, Lennon, Eriksen, Adebayor and Soldado were shit today so it wasn't all that bad.

I simply cannot understand why no subs were used it is inexcusable if you ask me. Paulinho has just come back from a lengthy injury, Soldado couldn't score in a brothel, Lennon did the square root of fuck all. Just depressing watching that, I don't know what the hell is wrong with us. Yet again we started off terribly, and I was hoping we could pick it up at half time as we normally do under Sherwood yet nothing changed.

Our players look absolutely lost out there as if they don't have a clue what they are supposed to be doing and what role they have in the team. Do we just have a bunch or retards or something or is Sherwood not giving them sufficient instructions?

Good to see you're self aware.

Back
Top Bottom