Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BgJFf5EIIAEp2c9.jpg

i'm surprised no one posted this yet:

(it's not really about these guys affording all these (although that's crazy too i would say) but more about the a-hole fans fighting about who's got the best cars...)

or this:
20130827-143720.jpg

In the good old day he would have had bottles thrown at his head, whats the matter with these idiots wanting an oppostion managers autograph....fucking wet wipes

I see the Chavs managed to ruin another minutes silence as well tonight....classy people

Yes for Tom. everton and swansea just showed respect with total silence, well done Swansea fans. Pity chelsea, who pride themselves on their support of the England team, could not do the same........

Yes for Tom. everton and swansea just showed respect with total silence, well done Swansea fans. Pity chelsea, who pride themselves on their support of the England team, could not do the same........
the Chelsea that sung during it had come in late and were on the concourse and didn't realise there was a minutes silence until they got to the stands.

Back
Top Bottom