Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its funny that Spurs 1st showed interest before Liverpool in but because journo's hate us were obviously stealing a Quiverpool target. Also think its funny everyone saying about this Brendan Rogers, Ben Davies reunion when he never actually started a game under him, its like Harry Winks wanting an AVB reunion its a non-story.

Some itk from Coys via SC:

some guy called endee33 on coys, 9000 posts, i dont know the guy but ppl on coys seem to take it seriously:
Just had a text from a colleague who is good friends with Gary Monk and Leon Britton, "Ben is with Spurs! Inside info. He's with them in Seattle now."

He's already in the states playing a game Milwaukee. Swansea are supposed to return on Sunday but I can see us keeping him over there to jump straight into our tour

He's already in the states playing a game Milwaukee. Swansea are supposed to return on Sunday but I can see us keeping him over there to jump straight into our tour

Swansea have gone for game in Minnesota today, shame as Milwaukee is only hour and half away from Chicago, I'd have gone and got him and had him stay with me for the week until the rest of yids arrive

Wow, that will create a few rumbles and discontent with a new boy coming straight into the fold.
This will test Poch's man management.

A proper left back bloody hell might look a bit more solid in defence this season. Let's get bony of the swans and all is well and good.

Wow, that will create a few rumbles and discontent with a new boy coming straight into the fold.
This will test Poch's man management.

is it out of the ordinary for a new player to join the squad in pre season training? Also, BAE is already as good as gone i reckon and isn't even on the tour. Rose must know that we at least need cover in that position even if he still starts. So I doubt it will be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom