Tottenham vs Queensh Pork Razors

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Without looking, how much moaning has there been in this thread today?

I don't think I've ever been as content as I've been at this point in a season. After so many years of expectation I feel that we are now a proper top six team and I have reached a place of content acceptance. Now that may not mean trophies or top four, but when I started to support this club we were never in Europe. I feel we're on course for another European campaign and, all round we're on the level we realistically been on for years. So I am actually quite happy with the result today. I think we're chugging along pretty much where we should be. Nothing really for any credible fan to moan about.

What a cunt I am , I spent the last 4 hoV
b1e7b07d5663dfcb2f0583af6922b096.jpg
urs building a rather ornate coat rack .... Forgot it was Saturday[

Last edited:
Play Dembele, Chadli and Eriksen and stop starting games with Lamela and Townsend.
Use Adebayor, as he is a decent player especially when he's in the shop window.
When we play 442, stop playing Soldado in front of Kane, and maybe try to play Ade and Bobby with some out and out wing play.
Start using Stambouli and giving Mason adn Bentaleb the odd rest.
Use Fazio a bit more as Jan is becoming a liability in every game and costing us some important goals.

You know, simple things called rotation, that might help us see out some games more comfortably.

Ah yes, the line ups that lost at home to West Brom and Newcastle and were utter dog turd at the start of the season. Genius.

Ah yes, the line ups that lost at home to West Brom and Newcastle and were utter dog turd at the start of the season. Genius.
I've been a long, long defender of Ade, but the fact is that he had his chance earlier in the season and, for whatever reason, he's seemingly fallen out of favour again. I refuse to subscribe to rumours or any of that shit, but the simply fact is, from our perspective, that is he's falling out with too many manages now and not performing when given an instruction beyond "go and be yourself", for there not to be red flags. I think that sammyspurs sammyspurs needs to accept that. Now, that's not to dismiss the possibility of Kane getting injured and him coming in and doing the business, but right now I think it would be foolish to not at least ask why a talent striker like Adebayor once again finds himself banished.

Without looking, how much moaning has there been in this thread today?

I don't think I've ever been as content as I've been at this point in a season. After so many years of expectation I feel that we are now a proper top six team and I have reached a place of content acceptance. Now that may not mean trophies or top four, but when I started to support this club we were never in Europe. I feel we're on course for another European campaign and, all round we're on the level we realistically been on for years. So I am actually quite happy with the result today. I think we're chugging along pretty much where we should be. Nothing really for any credible fan to moan about.
You must be new here.

Oh wait no, you're not.

'Who's Got a Big Fat Mum,.. Who's Got a Big Fat Mum,… (Shaun Wright Phillips, Shaun Wright Phillips ’ He’s Got a Big Fat Mum

Well Kane behind Soldado is utter dog turd and has lost recently in several games, but we continue to stick with that.

Its all very well going back 6 months to slate a partnership, but you are happy with one thats been shit every single time we've reverted to it.

Back
Top Bottom