Progress

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

woolwich going on a run of 9 wins in 10 games.

When we beat Woolwich this season as little as 10 weeks ago, we went one point above them.
Now we are 12pts behind them.

Since then, we took 15pts and they took 28pts

Thats a 13pt capitulation, which means we can only finish on 67pts, two short of last season (where we had a PE teacher for 6 months, and Kane was not the same player).
Thats if we win our last three games too.....

We've also already conceded just one less goal than last season with three games still to go, but we are level pegging with 55 scored, so will probably beat that tally.

The Goals Scored Column Open Top Bus Parade

Last edited:
My point is that the team under Harry was not a top 3 team....we punched above our weight if anything, not underachieved.
Are you so fucking deluded that you think a better manager than Poch wouldnt have this very same squad playing better football and defending better

What is your obsession with Redknapp? If he is that marvellous, why didn't he do a better job with QPR?

What is your obsession with Redknapp? If he is that marvellous, why didn't he do a better job with QPR?

He had us playing the best football seen at this club in my lifetime...I was born 76.
Couldnt give a fuck about QPR.....

Poch had Southampton playing like Dortmund.....doesnt always work out somewhere else though, but time will tell.

i got to say to watch us play now is boring as fuck at times and so predictable that is why we have got done at home to average teams got found out. And we also just been lucky in a lot of games

Judging the team and the Poch regime now would be ludicrous. We've learned a lot about the squad and brought decent young talent into the core of our first team. But next season Poch has to deliver from the off. Where we are at October-November time will say a lot about how we've progressed.

Last year was a complete shambles in every layer of THFC, from the managers to the players to the supporters and the directors. Finishing where we did was a fluke and relied heavily on awful football i.e. hoofing it up to Adebayor. Here's hoping we're not in for another AVB/Ramos style season two...

i got to say to watch us play now is boring as fuck at times and so predictable that is why we have got done at home to average teams got found out. And we also just been lucky in a lot of games

Ooooo, careful mate, not allowed to say it how you see it in these parts.

Judging the team and the Poch regime now would be ludicrous. We've learned a lot about the squad and brought decent young talent into the core of our first team. But next season Poch has to deliver from the off. Where we are at October-November time will say a lot about how we've progressed.

Last year was a complete shambles in every layer of THFC, from the managers to the players to the supporters and the directors. Finishing where we did was a fluke and relied heavily on awful football i.e. hoofing it up to Adebayor. Here's hoping we're not in for another AVB/Ramos style season two...

Well let's hope Kane's form isn't the fluke this season then.

This season is always a honeymoon period for Poch. He is allowed to get away with alot of mistakes here and there. Next season will be alot different. He will be given his own players(he did say players were signed with his approval) to work with. Although it's unlikely he will get all his ideal players, he will have to learn and adapt. If he is given a winger, then he jolly well play a winger instead of converting him into an inverted winger(eg Lennon). If he is tactically as stubborn and dumb as AVB, he will next on the chopping block.

Just sinbin him already. Only way to shut him up.

The perfect way to deal with the fact we cannot possibly beat last seasons points tally, and that we have capitulated a 13pt swing against Woolwich from when we beat them in February.

People have responded and defended everything else Ive criticised Poch for......but fallen silent on these things.

Fucking hilarious

Alternatively - fuck off and support QPR since the only good thing about Spurs in the last 5-6 odd years appears to be Tax-Dodger's cameo. Laughable cunt.

Anyone here ever been a member....a signed up member.....of Woolwich-mania, and bluemoon for that matter? (JayC1 need not answer that part)
Trying to debate football on a regular basis with them?
And been outted on Glory Glory with screen shots of your conversations?

a3afe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom