Progress

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs are shit, I hate them and Mourinho is a fraud.

‘Oh no Joe you can’t say that’

Why not?

‘Because that simply isn’t true’

Yes, I know that, but when has that mattered?

‘Well I thought truth mattered’

It does, but not on here. On here it’s an abstract concept that can be determined by time. What was truth is truth no longer.

‘So can I lie with impunity’?

Oh absolutely, it just depends on who you know.

‘Gee, thanks Joe. You make it sound so easy.’

I’m here to help.

‘And can I form a loose alliance with people who I don’t actually like, because I feel a bit vulnerable when the nasty posters call me out’.

Of course, but you might find you’ll need a hug or a chin rub to keep your spirits up. There are lots of horrible people on the internet.

‘So Joe, is it worth lying to take the heat off?’‘

Yes it is. Nobody will really care what you said originally and you’ll become a Knight Prince of utter hypocrisy, and your username will echo round the shires - and I, for one, will worship thee.

No twisting needed. You were slagging off Poch just 1 year in to his reign.

Last night you were calling others cunts, wankers, trolls and not spurs for criticising Jose

Hypocrite Supreme

It's funny isn't it. Every few months we get a snippet of "positive" stadium news like this one about planning permission for an underground car park.
And before you know it people are lining up to suck Levy's cock.
We still don't know who's building it, or even what exactly is being built. Or when. And because the existing plans are 7 years old, the club very carefully let us know that some knew plans will be applied for towards the end of this year.
My oh my.....
We can all bump old threads John

We can all bump old threads John
Of course. And I have no problem with it. Bump away.

But just 2 days ago you were calling other fans cunts, wankers, trolls and not Spurs for criticising the manager just 12 months into his reign.

To prove you are a hypocrite, it was appropriate to highlight a post that you made just 12 months into the previous managers reign. Slagging off the manager. Big Time

Not only that, a trophy you now describe as prestigious, you then described as irrelevant to support your agenda.

If you didn't show such an abusive, arrogant, intolerent attitude to other FANS, there would be no need to keep calling you out.

You need to learn to take your medicine.

Of course. And I have no problem with it. Bump away.

But just 2 days ago you were calling other fans cunts, wankers, trolls and not Spurs for criticising the manager just 12 months into his reign.

To prove you are a hypocrite, it was appropriate to highlight a post that you made just 12 months into the previous managers reign. Slagging off the manager. Big Time

Not only that, a trophy you now describe as prestigious, you then described as irrelevant to support your agenda.

If you didn't show such an abusive, arrogant, intolerent attitude to other FANS, there would be no need to keep calling you out.

You need to learn to take your medicine.
No problem me taking medicine

So yes I’m fed up with so called fans slagging Jose off

When it was rumoured that Poch was coming I didn’t want him because he hadn’t won anything and thought that we could do better

When he rocked up I still didn’t rate him
Especially when he threw a NLD in the League Cup by fielding a weak side

However I had second thoughts after we mullered a good ManC side afterwards and I decided to get behind him which I did continuously until the season he quite rightly got sacked
Even after it was revealed that he threatened to resign before the CL final I stuck with him when a lot on here didn’t

I am totally behind Jose although I wasn’t keen on him coming here but believe that we can win things with him in charge
The football might not be pretty but it can be effective but I’ll take that because I’m Spurs

Not interested in having a tit for rat cunt off
I can’t be bothered

It seems to me that fans like you just don’t want us to win anything while ENIC or Levy or Jose is here

Same agenda virtually every post and I’m fed up with it so you carry on along with your drunken mate

I’m done

You can win the internet

Well done

Not interested in having a tit for rat cunt off
I can’t be bothered
Oh come on, that’s all you’re interested in, you’re all over the ‘toilet’ like threads. The reason you’re ducking this one is because you’ve been exposed as a liar and a hypocrite. You know nothing about Tottenham or football, so you over extend yourself in the slag off threads.

Your sullen and childish mood bears testimony to that. For an old man you’ve got a lot of growing up to do. And learn some Tottenham history - you still don’t know the years when we’ve won our major honours - you’re more concerned with Mourinho’s trophy count - I can’t admire that.

Last edited:
Oh come on, that’s all you’re interested in, you’re all over the ‘toilet’ like threads. The reason you’re ducking this one is because you’ve been exposed as a liar and a hypocrite. You know nothing about Tottenham or football, so you over extend yourself in the slag off threads.

Your sullen and childish mood bears testimony to that. For an old man you’ve got a lot of growing up to do. And learn some Tottenham history - you still don’t know the years when we’ve won our major honours - you’re more concerned with Mourinho’s trophy count - I can’t admire that.
It’s boring and so are you now
Once upon a time you could give a decent cunt off but sadly no longer
Maybe Big Tone can help

But tell me what was Richard Nixon really like?
That’s interesting for sure

Or if you still wear a syrup like you did when you posted your driving licence photo
Remember?

But does anyone think Harry Winks is any good?

I think it's got to the stage now where some fans are overpraising him and using his better, but hardly amazing, performances as an opportunity to rubbish what I think are the legitimate criticisms that have been levelled against him.

He certainly hasn't fulfilled his promise as an exciting prospect of our youth system.

The guy will be 25 next month and top players are well established by this stage.

Winks clearly isn't one and at best he will be a squad player.

If he's unhappy about his lack of regular first team football and hasn't yet worked out it's because he hasn't been playing well enough then he must be living in denial.

I think it's better if we sell him, get some money for him and use that towards strengthening the squad.

Soon as anyone starts with the I'm a better fan than you posts, they are actually harming their case they strangely feel deeply about.

Back
Top Bottom