Stoke City vs Spurs 'Broken Pottery'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes cos Vlad is better....why didnt you respond to the part about Kaboul and Yedlin?

Oh yeah, you stopped reading because your whole defence of Poch is a shambles
If you want to see Kaboul anywhere near our starting 11 you need your head read or have you forgotten his attitude and performances earlier this season?

And how's Yedlin settling in? If he's not ready they you don't chuck him in yet. Simple as that.

I don't like Chiriches but wouldn't claim to know what his been like in training this week so I'll trust that Poch is in a slight more informed position to make that decision.

Played Kane

No fucking service yet again

I want a list of the chances Eriksen has created for him this season

My personal opinion is that Kane will fit in very nicely into Liverpool's system, especially with that supporting cast behind him.

Thank goodness Liverpool has a stingy American owner, and their scouting network and transfer negotiators, other their job on Suarez, has been shit.

On another note, we may have Dele Alli back before the end of the season with MK Dons going up, with nothing to play for he could delay his holidays and show the PL what he has got?

Stephen Ireland replaces Charlie Adam...has one cunt been replaced by another so quickly before ?..AVB & Poch aside of course.....

We could have played
Dier......Fazio......Jan......Rose

So yes, Vlad started instead of Rose....or did Rose play?
They've said that Rose couldn't play 90. If anything we needed Vlad to at least keep us in the game for 60 mins or even stay on the park so that a sub could made for Rose to play 30 mins. Let's face it 30 mins from Rose > Yedlin

Vlad should have been sold the evening he did that pirouette in Europe this season and cost us first place in the group, a disgusting performance

Fuck me who signed that cunt?! Baldini should be in hiding

I thought Baldini was already? Something to do with some err financial irregularities....

If you want to see Kaboul anywhere near our starting 11 you need your head read or have you forgotten his attitude and performances earlier this season?

And how's Yedlin settling in? If he's not ready they you don't chuck him in yet. Simple as that.

I don't like Chiriches but wouldn't claim to know what his been like in training this week so I'll trust the Poch is in a slight more informed position to make that decision.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Hes Maldini in training but fucking shit EVERY time he plays.

Great decision to pick him.

Back
Top Bottom