Kevin Wimmer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we probably had this deal or some sort of deal in place in January. It's great to finally get this done and I am glad we look to be getting business done early.

Delighted he's confirmed. Think he'll push our other CB's for a starting berth. Looking good now with him, Verts, Dier and Fazio.

"Some players get heaps of fan mail from young supporters who aspire to be like their heroes. For Wimmer, though, his is mostly from women who have taken an interest in him. It became such a problem for Kevin that his now-ex-girlfriend called off their relationship due to his increased fame."

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/meet-tottenhams-new-stopper-bundesliga-whos-hit-ladies
Look at that URL. 'Tottenhams new stopper bundesliga whos hit ladies'

:wansum: YOU WANSUM!?

“A Wimmer Way, A Wimmer Way, A Wimmer Way, A Wimmer Way, A Wimmer Way, A Wimmer Way, A Wimmer Way, A Wimmer Way,
For the Tottenham, the mighty Tottenham, Kevin plays tonight” - Something along them lines
:freund:

We all love our Wimmer, baby, that's the truth
Watching Spurs and you is such a thrill.
We all love our Wimmer, baby, that's no lie
You never fail to satisfy

Köln, you hear the noise?
Levy, he's mugged you boys
The fee will make you weep, he was far too cheap

I realise that might actually be one of the worst song suggestions to grace this board, however I'd typed it out already.

:llorishuh:

Kevin Wimmer ? let see if he will be OK. in a competition where is hard to be defender and always under fire,because fans are without patience...if he will play well,fans will cheerish his name all the season,if he will play bad,well,i'm pity for him...
Until then... Welcome to WHL ,Kevin...and good luck in Spurs t-shirt!

Back
Top Bottom