Audi Cup 2015 - showing on Premier Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice to have another one with us. Hopefully more will join these blocks! No comment to your Username though :carrollwtf:

There were tickets behind the goal for 45E for both tickets at the beginning. But when we got confirmed they were already sold out :llorisserious:

Quite sure some of these blocks you looked at would have been filled with Bayern fans mostly anyway, but that will be the case anyway. It's a shame that they didn't give the clubs blocks from the start.

Have had a confirmation that a few have ordered tickets where we sit..so at least there will be a few when not exactly hundreds sitting together..

I think we are going to go with 223 for first and 335 for final. Relatively cheap considering the teams and gives a good excuse to visit from the states.

Question: What is the reduced rate that you can select? Is it for children/students/adults? How do they verify that? I have a student ID, does that count towards anything?

Also, Got this from the club: "It is mixed seating for the Audi Cup, once I know if we are running any events I’ll let you know."

I think we are going to go with 223 for first and 335 for final. Relatively cheap considering the teams and gives a good excuse to visit from the states.

Question: What is the reduced rate that you can select? Is it for children/students/adults? How do they verify that? I have a student ID, does that count towards anything?

Also, Got this from the club: "It is mixed seating for the Audi Cup, once I know if we are running any events I’ll let you know."

Yes, book in 223 and 335. Especially 223 has a great view and we will be in there. At least try to make it our block, you never know what happens at the date of the event :adegrin:

There won'T be a reduced rate for students like you and me. Either you have to be over 65, under 14 I think, a Bayern Munich member or probably disabled. There is no discount for students or under 21/23/25s

Yes, book in 223 and 335. Especially 223 has a great view and we will be in there. At least try to make it our block, you never know what happens at the date of the event

Tickets in these sections purchased. We are flying over from Ohio in the US for this. Will be the GF's first live Spurs game!

Here is the better question: Where are we drinking before the game?

Tickets in these sections purchased. We are flying over from Ohio in the US for this. Will be the GF's first live Spurs game!

Here is the better question: Where are we drinking before the game?

Great to hear, I've been to Munich a few times before on business and although I don't know any specific places, I do distinctly remember that the entire city seemed to be one big beer garden. And they like serving by the litre too :D

Our Spurs im Süden (South Germany) group was started to connect some fans in Germany. We will try to arrange something on the two days we're in Münich.

As carpediem991 says, we'll keep you posted!

Final day nearly sold out at the moment. Don't know if they released all blocks yet. They added 101 late on. Unfortunately 335 sold out too, hopefully lots of Yiddos in there.

For the first day still some tickets available. Around 200 in our block 223 as well. Go for it!:pochlol:

The trophy is nearly bigger than Ossie :ossie:

11235442_10153038326908505_2331637923890477942_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom