Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We'll probably disagree over it tbh, opinions etc. If he'd said "Nothing is finalised, but obviously there are discussions" or "He's not a Tottenham player so I can't comment" then fair enough but to say "It's another rumour and another name for the media" is just stupid when it's clearly more than a rumour.

*Edit* just read a transcript of the conference and he was being generally evasive, not just about transfer targets but pretty much everything including Lamela. It's one thing not to comment, but giving stupid answers just wastes everyones time including the Journo's who have given him a fairly easy time so far.

Last edited:
Dont give the press fuck all, AVB learnt that the hard way. All they're looking for is a way to stab you in the back and sell papers. Fucking vultures.

What changed the game was first Kane going off which made it easier for them to come out with the ball, and then Mason off. As soon as Mason tired and then had to go off we conceded 2.
Out managed my arse.

anyway I'm dropping it.

We were outmanaged. Taking off a lion like Kane and replacing him with Lamela who filled in for another lion Mason left us wide open.

Chadli was only a striker when Kane came off.

You not mentioning the Lamela sub in your breakdown of what went wrong, then claiming I'm not watching...

:lloris:

Lamela was a terrible sub and Poch handed them our two points.

I may be overstating things because before the season I said that Poch's tactics were our weak link, so you could say I would try and bend things to make my prediction pan out: But that sub was key. No getting around that despite anyone's bias.

We'll probably disagree over it tbh, opinions etc. If he'd said "Nothing is finalised, but obviously there are discussions" or "He's not a Tottenham player so I can't comment" then fair enough but to say "It's another rumour and another name for the media" is just stupid when it's clearly more than a rumour.

*Edit* just read a transcript of the conference and he was being generally evasive, not just about transfer targets but pretty much everything including Lamela. It's one thing not to comment, but giving stupid answers just wastes everyones time including the Journo's who have given him a fairly easy time so far.

I think he's been given a line via Lev to keep cards close to chest after getting fucked by Chelsea over Willian.

While it would be nice for fans to hear Poch say 'Yeah Son's just round the corner finishing his medical... he's fucking brilliant!'

There's just no advantage for him in doing so.

Levy and the money men handle the deal and until someone confirms to Poch that so and so is a Spurs player, he's not gonna mention them.

Also, if you watch the press conference (it's in the Everton game thread) it makes a lot more sense in context based on the previous questions and answers.

Herad on TalkSport that the Koreans have to do mandatory 2 years military service or something before the age of 28, does anyone know if he has done this already?

Back
Top Bottom