Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, please fuck off with this. Please, please anyone who even thinks about saying "such a shame what a great player", I urge you to watch his literally jaw-dropping misses for Spurs. That'll serve as a pretty decent reminder of just what it is we've "lost" out on.

Bobby is a good guy. He has a wonderful smile and an amazing social media presence!

He was terrible for us. He never looked like making it. Please everyone just stop with this 'what could have been' argument... it reeks of utter horseshit.

Mate, he was absolutely awful for us. I'm not denying that, it's just a shame it didn't happen. Which I'm sure most people agree with... It's just typical he was banging them in before and has continued after. Spursy

Tough one. I've followed Pato his whole career.

The decision is, do we put faith in...

his undeniable world class potential or...

his undeniable failure to live up to it.

He was one of the greatest young strikers going 5 years ago and seemed to buckle horribly under the pressure.

That said, does a club like Spurs, just under the radar, provide the perfect platform for him to thrive? No eyes of the world watching him like a prime Milan. I reckon he could you know.

I'd be happy with this signing, but not without serious doubts. He still has a big enough name for that pressure to weigh too heavy once again.

Austin, even with knackered Knees or other issue can't be more of a risk than Pato, unless its very cheap and low ish wages, and even then still not convinced. Seems like we are well down on our list of targets, oh well.

Last edited:
Not keen on Pato. Even if he has regained full fitness his injury record is appalling. He's been scoring goals and playing well in the Brazilian league. Paulinho looked good in the Brazilian league... Nuff said

Tough one. I've followed Pato his whole career.

The decision is, do we put faith in...

his undeniable world class potential or...

his undeniable failure to live up to it.

He was one of the greatest young strikers going 5 years ago and seemed to buckle horribly under the pressure.

That said, does a club like Spurs, just under the radar, provide the perfect platform for him to thrive? No eyes of the world watching him like a prime Milan. I reckon he could you know.

I'd be happy with this signing, but not without serious doubts. He still has a big enough name for that pressure to weigh too heavy once again.
Watching Serie A I have seen a lot of Pato from his AC Milan days. What a player on his day. If we could even get half the talent he was at Milan it would be well worth the gamble. I just question his hunger and desire to play at the top level in a very physical league.

How about Samsung, please. Would be a fucking fantastic shirt sponsor.
NZQjjtp.jpg

You what, mate?! :nawty::wansum:
watermarked_thumbnail.aspx

Pato? Seriously? When we could probably get Austin?
I too would rather have Austin. But I get the feeling that something is wrong with Austin (deal) behind the scenes. Plus, a lot of the ITK seem to be adamant and firm that we will not be signing him, and that Poch doesn't want him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom