Capital One Cup; Home to Woolwich..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The defeat, though painful, is no biggie anyway.

Their DM pairing of Arteta and Flamini, though old and slower, is experienced. We don't have the players to exploit their lack of pace.

And when Alexis came on, we had no reply. Clinton N'Jie still very raw.

Fazio was crap. He had a few misplaced passes which would have made to scoreline more embarrassing had it not been Woolwich being wasteful in front of goal.

The back up is good enough in most occasions. Too bad the scum's 'backup' players are much, much better than ours.

Kids will be kids, they will make mistakes and are unpolished. It is the same in any club, at any level.

Wimmer a long ball type player? He was the only cunt who actually dared to bring it out of the defence

Yet the question remains. Would you rather:
Break up the CB pairing of Toby and Jan if Dier gets injured to play Toby as DM?
Sign a DM?

Nice thread merge by the way. Not sure what squad assessment has to do with a match thread

Yet the question remains. Would you rather:
Break up the CB pairing of Toby and Jan if Dier gets injured to play Toby as DM?
Sign a DM?

Nice thread merge by the way. Not sure what squad assessment has to do with a match thread
It was in response to your thread, but I guess my phoke fucked it up somehow

Morning, my thoughts on the match it was awesome having a night time KO, Rose was the nuts and Fazio was a flop. Hopefully we can turn things around with shitty. COYFS

Just saw the full game and result ... Absolutely gutted.
Performance was good, but just not our day.

Fazio was a disaster. I'm just gonna say he's my scapegoat. But seriously Poch, I get Wimmer, but why Fazio? Why play him in such a massive game, especially when he hasn't played at all thus far (this season)?

Other than that ... still feeling for Kane. That scissor kick attempt!
Oh and I just wana give a mention to Tommy Carroll. Yeah, he's lightweight. But he really impressed me.

And finally a HUGE shout-out to all the fans! The atmosphere was absolutely rocking. It was epic! That one period when whole whole stadium sang for like a few minutes with one song ... was awesome. Sounded great, but what song was it? (Around the 60 minute mark, I think).

:coys:
When I was just a little boy....

After the dust is starting to settle.... although 'only a Micky Mouse cup game' any lose to the scum sits deep in the heart. Glad it wasn't 3 points dropped and perhaps one less competition to worry about is a positive....

Bring on the 8th November when we can show the gooners how away support really looks !!!!:dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom