Home match vs Watford - 06/02 - 1500 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bloody hell, I mean just bloody hell, the bloody league table, !! Bloody hell, I am going to have a few tonight to calm myself, !!!

Great if Bournemouth and the chavs do us a favour tomorrow, but even if they don't, bloody hell, spurs!!

Now for Bournemouth and Chavski to both win tomorrow.
This is surreal. We`re hoping for a Chelsea win to boost our title chances
GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-oh-you-laugh-John-Candy-GIF.gif

Last edited:
Next week we need to go out with the same mentality as Leicester. Just attack City, don't give them anytime to play. Close down every ball, pressure them up the pitch and cut Aguero off.

They seem average without De Bruyne. If we play and defend like we have all season there is no reason why we can't win there.

Today shows how far we have come, last season we would of conceded late. It also shows how much a crucial player Alli is. The boy is magic. Having him fully fit next week will be a huge bonus.

Great work from Poch on the selection and the team on the performance.

14uu81x.jpg

Quique Sanchez seems to know whats he's talking about!:bow: :pochlol: :coys:

We're challenging up there (careful Captain Optimism) with Leicester City for the League... while Chelsea are in a 'relegation scrap' of sorts... (ok, they're not, but fucking not far off) I've still got a gut wrenching feeling about ArseAnal, and for that reason alone, I refuse to use the 'G' word! ...but for now, fuck the lot of them, we're in Second on merit... no one can take that away from us for now!

THIS SEASON IS FUCKING NUTS!!!!!!
there, I said it!

Back
Top Bottom