Home match vs Watford - 06/02 - 1500 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Trippier didn't put a foot wrong today, superb performance, but the whole team was great

I love the way we win the ball back as soon as we've lost it , such a hardworking team and it's a joy to watch

stay calm spurs and win the league.

giphy.gif

Trippier didn't put a foot wrong today, superb performance, but the whole team was great

I love the way we win the ball back as soon as we've lost it , such a hardworking team and it's a joy to watch

Eriksen has run 50 miles the last 2 games I swear, coming good perfect timing

Eriksen has run 50 miles the last 2 games I swear, coming good perfect timing
Yep , Eriksen was involved with everything today , though I think he should start shooting more , gets in good positions and seems obsessed with threading the perfect through ball , just a minor quibble

Trippier motm for me. We have so many options in this squad. Trippier is ex-man city player, hopefully he'll bang in another next weekend

No doubt. He was in Twatford's final third 80% of the game. Our back line was defending with just three most of the time and were outstanding. Toby/Wimmer did well.

Nervy ending though. Much more comfortable had we capitalized on a couple more chances

I don't know the running order or MOTD tonight, but i'm guessing it will be along the lines of;
Man City v Leicester City (obviously)
then either Liverpool v Sunderland (for the drama)
or Villa v Norwich (for the 'relegation 6-pointery)
then US... in the under the radar slot!

Short term memory. Just feels so weird, we score with half an hour to go and barely give anything away
I thought it was joyful. You just sort of KNEW we'd score. Well, I thought we would anyway. We were DOMINATING. It's been a long while since we've had a game where we've actually dominated from start to finish, had zero worry about a goal being conceded but the confidence of a winning goal.

Back
Top Bottom