The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's still very early to say anything is not possible, shame we didn't win

Kane got a good confidence boost with goal which is important

The fans were MOM today and Danny Rose

Can´t believe we couldn´t hold it up against 10 Woolwich players..

Terrible crossing and passing overall today, we know a lot better than this.

+++: CBs, Dembele, Kane
---: Alli, Eriksen decision was not on point too and Son didn´t bring anything to the table.

Let´s hope that Watford can give a good fighting.

Wasted opportunity. Woolwich two shots on target two goals...

1pt out of 6 this week not title winning form. Just got to hold on to the top four now and stop thinking about winning it.

I'd have consider that a fail, all things considered. Oh well, at least there are plenty of games to come but disappointing we couldn't put the cunts out of the title race. Let's hope Leicester drop some points this weekend. COYS!

Gutted. Simply not good enough the past two games. They wanted it more than we did in this game IMO.

I hate to say it, but it's looking like we're suffering from the late season wilt that all previous Poch teams have suffered. I think the past two results are going to really damage us. Sanchez should never have scored.

I'm fucked off.

Gutted we didn't win, but it was more imperative that we didn't lose; we still have a three point cushion on these muppets.

Leicester haven't sewn up the league just yet, they have some hard games still to play.

On to Dortmund, then Villa - and Villa in particular are there to be turned over.

Back
Top Bottom