The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A draw is a good result. Woolwich will drop more points than us (also injuries and suspensions). Leicester will also drop points. Both Mancs will choke too. No biggie. Move on.

Not sure how to feel about this....well earned point for sure--NLD always pressure packed. Yet we let this one slip through our fingers. Still, we've played a shit-ton of games over the past two weeks and it's not going to get any easier. Yet we're still in the mix.

I really believed at the start of this week but we have fucking blown those two massive games.
That was not a title winning team out there. Obviously there is loads of time left and we're well in the mix. But Leicester would have won that game, you know it.

Well, that was embarrassing.

Two chances to go top of the league.
Two shit games.
Two games where we played poor.
20 mins left against ten men and we fuck it up.

We are back to being well and truly fucking Spursy

The weakest the premier league has ever been and we go top for 13 fucking minutes before we bottle it.

That was disappointing. Shat ourselves at 2-1.
Shame lamela had to come off as it disrupted things for us.
im truly sick of us giving Arsenals season a boost.

I'll take the tie, but we didn't do well enough the last 20-25 minutes to win that game. Walker was just plain bad, Son was ineffective, and we were passing the ball and playing like we were down and only had a minute left. The passes were poorly chosen, the shots rushed, and we just kind of squandered it the opportunity.

We're still in the hunt and above the scum, but it's just more disappointing than anything.

A draw is a good result. Woolwich will drop more points than us (also injuries and suspensions). Leicester will also drop points. Both Mancs will choke too. No biggie. Move on.

I agree

Now tell us all about the soapy finger!

:pochwtf:

Back
Top Bottom