Liverpool Away - 02 April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it's a matter of Leicesters luck holding or not , I have massive massive respect and admiration for what they've achieved and wouldn't begrudge them the title even at our expense but they are not the best team in the country nowhere near and IMO haven't been the best team up until this point an abnormal amount of 50/50s have fallen their way this season , very few worldies have been scored against them and they've had very very few if any dodgy decisions go against them, the form of Vardy and Mahrez will disintegrate at some point they are good but nowhere near as good as their showings this season suggest it is an anomaly in fact leicster should be renamed anomaly fc for this season.

Best case scenario for Leicester next season with Europe to contend with is top half and out at the group stages of Europe , possibly even a relagation dogfight , not trying to be bitter but that's how I see them.

They are the best team in the country up to now.

They are top and have been most of the season.
4 points clear of 2nd, us, with a game in hand.

What is so difficult that you can't understand that?

One of your more stupid posts which, clearly, faced stiff opposition!

:avbhumph:

To be honest, we've played the hardest game out of our remaining fixtures so a draw is not that bad, considering that we didn't put up the best performance and Liverpool were up to it, so we gotta credit them for that. I thought we were a bit under pressure, anxious in the first half, our defence was rather shaky.
We should have made those chances count but so should have they, so a draw is a fair result, considering that Leicester lost on Anfield.[/B]

...don't kid yourself... Chelsea away will be more than a test!

Son was a weak link today and was pretty crap.
Sorry Korean "come for 5 mins , gone tomorrow " Fan boys .
( ridiculous nationalism )
Chadli once again provided nothing going forward .
Kane is world class and made a goal out of nothing .
A good game , maybe Liverpool had the better chances but sadly a draw is
a fair result .
Leciester have it in a bag and they deserve it . The table does not lie .

Oh my, you're being ever so brave attacking Son's rabid fanbase on here. Because the last 20 pages on this thread and the last 10 on Son's has just been littered with Korean fans claiming him to be world class and shit right?

Yes Son was poor. He also had moments where he contributed. But let's not act like his performance or even the result today was some kind of seminal moment where the title was lost.

Btw I quoted you personally but this is a response to the general theme running throughout. I agree with the second part of your post completely.

I think i'm going to be sick..

CfDu0qmWQAEKOie.jpg:large

Oh my, you're being ever so brave attacking Son's rabid fanbase on here. Because the last 20 pages on this thread and the last 10 on Son's has just been littered with Korean fans claiming him to be world class and shit right?

Yes Son was poor. He also had moments where he contributed. But let's not act like his performance or even the result today was some kind of seminal moment where the title was lost.

Yeah, there are some rabid fans on here though.
I think the truth is he was very good before his injury and he hasn't recaptured his form.
Which is a shame as we need him firing now.

But let's not act like his performance or even the result today was some kind of seminal moment where the title was lost.

Tbh, I think the title was lost today. Just like it was lost vs West ham and Woolwich.

Several massive chances to close the gap and really apply the pressure and we've slipped up every time.

Leicester and cantering to the title. Win tomorrow and they have a 7 point lead and it's game over. They aren't going to lose 3 games, or even 2.

Tbh, I think the title was lost today. Just like it was lost vs West ham and Woolwich.

Several massive chances to close the gap and really apply the pressure and we've slipped up every time.

Leicester and cantering to the title. Win tomorrow and they have a 7 point lead and it's game over. They aren't going to lose 3 games, or even 2.

So, it was lost today. And two other days.
You're more useless than Lawrenson.

I think to you the title was lost back in August. Didn't you pick us to finish 10th or some shit like that.

Btw I quoted you personally but this is a response to the general theme running throughout. I agree with the second part of your post completely.

Son was so catastrophically shit today that he dragged the rest of the team into his vortex of shit. He accomplished nothing except being the Victims' main goal threat in the first half.
Starting him today may well be the single decision that prevents us overhauling Leicester. I don't blame the manager for that, had he any idea of just how poor Son would be he would have left him in London.

hard game Liverpool always raise themselves when we come.

Thought we missed Lamela's pressing and link play, apart from the goal our attacking players such as Kane, Alli, Son and Eriksen didn't have the best game. That being said Dier and Dembele where solid mostly.

Still feel Lecister and to some degree Woolwich have a more clinical attacking game and it's something we need to improve on for next season. Thankful our defensive base is the best in the league. Come summer and a few more good attacking purchases and we could be even better.

Back
Top Bottom