The Mighty Spurs vs Stoke Cloggers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If this team improves by 5 to 10% more next season, bring your Pep and Mourinho and keep the French lurch and the German Stephen Merchant.

Poch will run riot.

Good Evening Carlito... where you been sunshine??

Good to see you back... this season is nuts innit?
We can't... can we??

mainly with my face in my hands unable to watch. Dreading every game, like a massive pussy and melting at any given opportunity. YOU?

Cup runs are fine, i only generally get consumed by dread for the last one or two games.

I am categorically not cut out for a title charge.

I come on here, type something. Think "fuck that'll curse it" and run to off topic like a massive gay.

I've had a few beers and a spliff and now the Football forum is a safe place....until tomorrow

After the first four games of the season it genuinely felt we could finish 8th. Now we're absolutely flying and you have to say Poch has done a masterful job. Players who two seasons ago or even last season weren't good enough are playing like lions, outrunning and out powering teams whilst maintaining to play bloody good football. We have young talented lads all over the pitch and if we can keep the manager, the future looks ridiculously bright.

It's interesting that since we've been doing well, "I'll be there, happy as the next guy" Sammy bottled it and ran away. The Gooners in disguise are always found out.

Sammy wasn't a Gooner. Just a prick who got off on winding people up after a loss.

I like to think he is at home (mums house) covered in hot jizz not needing the Internet to get off because WE ARE SO FUCKING GOOD

mainly with my face in my hands unable to watch. Dreading every game, like a massive pussy and melting at any given opportunity. YOU?

Cup runs are fine, i only generally get consumed by dread for the last one or two games.

I am categorically not cut out for a title charge.

I come on here, type something. Think "fuck that'll curse it" and run to off topic like a massive gay.

I've had a few beers and a spliff and now the Football forum is a safe place....until tomorrow
Yiddo

Don't care if we don't win the title, shit like this is still warming this guy's old cockles....

rhv3om.jpg
They're use of ****s is laughable. Fuckboys, everyone of 'em.

Sammy wasn't a Gooner. Just a prick who got off on winding people up after a loss.

I like to think he is at home (mums house) covered in hot jizz not needing the Internet to get off because WE ARE SO FUCKING GOOD

I gotta say......a guy covered in hot jizz.........that's a weird thing to like thinking about :chadliwtf:

Watched whole thing on phone taxiing on runway, waiting for bags then in cab on way back from airport

SUFUCKING PERB What a performance and how fat is Charlie Adam? The only Charlie that fat is the line Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante will be hoovering up tonight!!!

Now who was the prick I was having it out with regarding "Bielsa Burnout" a few weeks ago again? absolute bollocks

Just got back from Stoke.

What an amazing amazing away game. Fans were brilliant, especially in the second half after we went 2-0 (felt a little nervy when it was only 1-0 and Stoke had decent possession for a little while) - also helped to have Spurs attacking towards us for those last three goals! Was sat a couple of rows above the banner, so can't complain about the view!

I loved that we were singing the Dele Alli song right before he hit the post, and started singing it again immediately afterwards to try and pick him up - clearly did the job alright!

Props to Lloris for going over and throwing his shirt into the crowd at full time. He's a God among men.

I'm now going to try and find some highlights, and will savour catching up on this thread (I'm anticipating a jizz fest)
:levylol:

COYS

Back
Top Bottom