Étienne Capoue

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know, that's a fair point. That said, I didn't think Parker or Livermore were very good last year.
I agree with Livermore, not a fan of his. But I still think Parker can offer a lot to the team, especially with all this new blood being brought in it'd be good to have a few older, more experienced faces around. I'd much rather him to some random French(?) guy even if he's not as good.

Players Woolwich "wanted to buy" in the last year

Screen+Shot+2013-08-04+at+8.24.00+AM.png

"much improved" how do you know this?
How could he not be?

But seriously, of course no one "knows" but this is a player who this year has broken into the French national team, he can play CB, he's only 25, and most importantly Daniel freaking Levy has apparently been convinced to pay 8-10m euros to quickly tie him up.

Why let that stop you? This is a football forum.

I've studied up since that post, watched about fifty games he's played in. If anyone wants a copy of the comprehensive stat database I've compiled on him, I am willing to PM. Safe to say though he's mustard.

To be fair it does have the mark of someone AVB would want. Versatile, comfortable with ball at feet, strong, fast. Think he could fit in well

I've studied up since that post, watched about fifty games he's played in. If anyone wants a copy of the comprehensive stat database I've compiled on him, I am willing to PM. Safe to say though he's mustard.
Wait.... French Mustard?

Reading up on him and apparently he's a great long passer of the ball.. seems like a very well rounded player who is decent at a lot of things but doesn't excel in much

Back
Top Bottom