šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æEngland v SenegalšŸ‡øšŸ‡³ 7PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

no you're twisting.

You've stated you called them that because it's a foreign version of the same name and you've not done it much anyway.

You continuously labelling Southgate as "Gary" in near enough every post isn't the same thing at all.

LOL..... You're talking like you monitor my every post.

I'm twisting....????? .......FFS! You're the one indulging in some spiraling character appraisal of me just because I don't think think dropping Mount & Sterling is overtly praise worthy.

.....And Gary is (or at least can be) a derivative of Gareth. So what? Like I said; it made me chuckle when Jose said it and it's stuck with me. Side-track all you like; it doesn't change any of the footballing aspects of what was initially being discussed.

It's clear you're just trying to paint the picture that I have an agenda against Mr Southgate (better?) in order to discredit my opinion..... It's bollocks though... I was defending him here a day or so ago; much like I praised him for dropping Rashford last night.

Last edited:
Who said it was special? You need to worry about your own ageing team to be honest.

If we beat France on Saturday, a lot of people will be saying France bottled it or didn't turn up blah blah, rather than give England credit. It's so cringeworthy. It really seems to hurt a lot of people to see England doing well in tournament football.

Itā€™s not that, itā€™s just everyone hates England. Itā€™s a bit like how everyone else seems to hate Spurs or see us as their rivals when really we donā€™t give a fuck about them. Itā€™s a bit like when we play West Ham or Leicester. Thatā€™s basically how fans of other national sides behave when we play them. They hate us, but we couldnā€™t really give a fuck about them.

Thatā€™s how I see it anyway. Itā€™s weird because I quite like some other national sides and nations like the Belgians or Croatians because weā€™ve had a lot of their players or even the Dutch. But thatā€™s about it.

Itā€™s not that, itā€™s just everyone hates England. Itā€™s a bit like how everyone else seems to hate Spurs or see us as their rivals when really we donā€™t give a fuck about them. Itā€™s a bit like when we play West Ham or Leicester. Thatā€™s basically how fans of other national sides behave when we play them. They hate us, but we couldnā€™t really give a fuck about them.

Thatā€™s how I see it anyway. Itā€™s weird because I quite like some other national sides and nations like the Belgians or Croatians because weā€™ve had a lot of their players or even the Dutch. But thatā€™s about it.

I don't mind them hating us. But I can't stand the bollocks they constantly speak.

I don't mind them hating us. But I can't stand the bollocks they constantly speak.

Also, I forgot to say everyone hates the French anyway like they hate us but for different reasons I suspect. Throughout the whole of Europe over 4 decades Iā€™ve never met another European who likes them. Thatā€™s hundreds of people and they all pretty much dislike them. I suspect they probably all hate the English too.

Back
Top Bottom