#04 - Lamela's Got Legs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week sees the return of Spooky to the fold, along with Windy. We break the ice with a detailed analysis of Daniel Levy's ice bucket challenge, and we eulogise over a near perfect performance against QPR. We're also waving goodbye to Daws and offer a muted hello to Fazio. Windy drops the knowledge on the youth. Lamela finds his feet, Limassol and Liverpool previewed and we discuss whether WiFi has a place at White Hart Lane.

Love The Shirt.

Flav, Thelonious, Windy & Spooky

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

I've got it on itunes so I'm not going to even bother checking.

Last edited:
Great to hear the Adebayor praise, thought his performance has been glossed over a bit.

WindyCOYS WindyCOYS Use this tactic for the awkward office singing of Happy Birthday

1) As the group gather ensure your phone is on your desk or far away
2) As the singing about to start, make a beeline for the phone, and start filming the singing, you can then choose to join in for second verse if you wish.
3) You get the glory by saying to the person who's birthday it is I thought your wife/child/mum would like to see us celebrate

Back
Top Bottom