#06 - Let's do it for Mum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People need to stop worrying about not liking the podcast, be it everything we release or the odd episode. There is no rule or obligation that says we have to produce something that is 100% Tottenham-centric. This podcast is about the people on it talking about Spurs and if the conversation deviates, then deal with it. The pods are still about Spurs. Just tune out if its not being delivered in the way you'd prefer and try again next week.

Apart from Nazi Flav and his running order, this has always been a chaotic mess. The moment it changes it becomes the Spurs Show. Not that it's a bad thing to be the Spurs Show, just if you're going to appeal to the mainstream then you're going to record something that doesn't involve balls and pinching helmets.

This pod was built on monkey face and jokes about shit, incest, anal and a whole multitude of bollocky conversations. We've never pretended to be collectively articulate and insightful. It's really okay not to like some of it or all of it, but please, don't think for a second we're going to change. For some awkward reason the vast majority of listeners (the ones downloading and subscribing every week for 4 years) like this bullshit. And that's great because we've never set out to produce something more polished simply to gain more listeners.

I say 'we' but then I'm currently banned (the official line is I can't make it due to child care) from appearing on the pod because of what I did to Flav (he literally pissed his pants in the shop after I threatened to choke his little Vegan throat, begging like a bitch, pleading for me not to smack the shit out of him again). Not been allowed back to the shop since.

Also, take a look around this forum. Meant to be about Spurs yet 95% of it consists of twats trying to out twat each other then crying like little girls because one twat said something naughty about their face and want them banned for more than a sin bin before deciding to email a letter to us proclaiming how they want to leave the forum before changing their minds.

You do what you want. We do what we want. We don't have to get on.

dear mr levy - the premium blogging experience

This is why I love you Spooky.

People need to stop worrying about not liking the podcast, be it everything we release or the odd episode. There is no rule or obligation that says we have to produce something that is 100% Tottenham-centric. This podcast is about the people on it talking about Spurs and if the conversation deviates, then deal with it. The pods are still about Spurs. Just tune out if its not being delivered in the way you'd prefer and try again next week.

Apart from Nazi Flav and his running order, this has always been a chaotic mess. The moment it changes it becomes the Spurs Show. Not that it's a bad thing to be the Spurs Show, just if you're going to appeal to the mainstream then you're going to record something that doesn't involve balls and pinching helmets.

This pod was built on monkey face and jokes about shit, incest, anal and a whole multitude of bollocky conversations. We've never pretended to be collectively articulate and insightful. It's really okay not to like some of it or all of it, but please, don't think for a second we're going to change. For some awkward reason the vast majority of listeners (the ones downloading and subscribing every week for 4 years) like this bullshit. And that's great because we've never set out to produce something more polished simply to gain more listeners.

I say 'we' but then I'm currently banned (the official line is I can't make it due to child care) from appearing on the pod because of what I did to Flav (he literally pissed his pants in the shop after I threatened to choke his little Vegan throat, begging like a bitch, pleading for me not to smack the shit out of him again). Not been allowed back to the shop since.

Also, take a look around this forum. Meant to be about Spurs yet 95% of it consists of twats trying to out twat each other then crying like little girls because one twat said something naughty about their face and want them banned for more than a sin bin before deciding to email a letter to us proclaiming how they want to leave the forum before changing their minds.

FROFL. Yeah this.

Hear hear

I could never shag Ann Widdicombe. She's still a virgin and at that age her cherry has probably rotted
She's made some interesting comments regarding the ability of science to cure gayness, I've never met a gay person who wished to be cured, I hadn't even realised it was an illness.

Back
Top Bottom