1882 announcement – ticket details for cup games Hull/Sheriff

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
After the disappointment of seeing the U21 Premier League game against Man Utd be postponed, we’ve at least got some good news for you. Tickets for both the Hull and Sheriff games have been reduced back to £20 – the same price they were last season. Tickets for both games go on sale on 7th October. Details for 1882 blocks are as follows: Sheriff: 8:05pm, 7th November, Block 35, Park Lane Lower – buy as close to release day as […]

Continue reading...

7th October is a terrible day for me, the earliest I can buy tickets is the 11th. I've got a feeling that 35 won't be available to home supporters straight away as I'm sure that block has to be reserved for away supporters in fall in line for UEFA's away allocation rules, that is what happened with Tromso. Obviously Sheriff won't bring many, so 35 will go on sale about 10 days before the game. I could be completely wrong though.

Well up for this, I'll get a few mates along too, 20quid is a decent price. I'd like to think the anger about stubhub and petition played a part in the price change..

7th October is a terrible day for me, the earliest I can buy tickets is the 11th. I've got a feeling that 35 won't be available to home supporters straight away as I'm sure that block has to be reserved for away supporters in fall in line for UEFA's away allocation rules, that is what happened with Tromso. Obviously Sheriff won't bring many, so 35 will go on sale about 10 days before the game. I could be completely wrong though.
I thought 35 had been agreed with the club.

I thought 35 had been agreed with the club.

5% of a stadiums capacity has to be given to the away fans, which although seems like a small percentage still equates to 1800 seats at the lane. This I'm sure spreads out onto 35. However obviously Sheriff won't sell anywhere near that many, so will return as many tickets as Tromso did. Perhaps Sheriff have already done this meaning that 35 will be available straight away. We will find out next week.

5% of a stadiums capacity has to be given to the away fans, which although seems like a small percentage still equates to 1800 seats at the lane. This I'm sure spreads out onto 35. However obviously Sheriff won't sell anywhere near that many, so will return as many tickets as Tromso did. Perhaps Sheriff have already done this meaning that 35 will be available straight away. We will find out next week.
We've been assigned block 35 by the club, I'm presuming Sheriff has 36-38.

Sheriff will bring about 50 people.
what, as back-up?
I imagine the County Po-lice Department will be empty if he intends to bring the entire Precinct with him!

(EDIT: that shoulda been the other way around to actually make sense... a Precinct is smaller than an entire County Police Dept. surely???!!!) cock it! :paulinhofacepalm:

Last edited:
Taking my boy to the Hull Cup game as a Birthday treat, just realised we are right next to 1882 in Block J.
Have seats in H row 18 so he can stand up all through the game, it's like he is on speed, seriously, he just refuses to sit still, give him some shit and mean it. You may think I'm being a bit harsh on him, but he really needs to fuckin learn, after all, he will be 7 on Monday, little fucker needs to grow up.

:levywhoa:

COYS

Back
Top Bottom