1882 Logo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who made this?
Is the curly bit meant to be two separate pieces? Follow the line, it doesn't match up.
18821.png

However, the original one on the magazine is one continuous loop.
07-19-2011055538PM.jpg

Was there a reason for this?
What is the link between 1882 and "The Spur"?
Was any thought given to a star of david instead of the pentagram?
Does anyone have an 1882 tattoo yet??

Who made this?
Is the curly bit meant to be two separate pieces? Follow the line, it doesn't match up.
18821.png

However, the original one on the magazine is one continuous loop.
07-19-2011055538PM.jpg

Was there a reason for this?
What is the link between 1882 and "The Spur"?
Was any thought given to a star of david instead of the pentagram?
Does anyone have an 1882 tattoo yet??

Can't speak for the 1882 meisters, but I guess one man's pentagram is another man's star of David.

I'm going to get eaten by a satanic creature of the night now, aren't I? And so are you - the thing that should not be said - and you said it. :pochbye:

Can't speak for the 1882 meisters, but I guess one man's pentagram is another man's star of David.

I'm going to get eaten by a satanic creature of the night now, aren't I? And so are you - the thing that should not be said - and you said it. :pochbye:

I'm not really arguing for a star of david, just curious.

I AM, however, bugged by the line-that-doesn't-connect!

I'm not really arguing for a star of david, just curious.

I AM, however, bugged by the line-that-doesn't-connect!
I think that represents the disconnect between the 1882 movement and the club. (TBH I'd never noticed that before) I still think a star of David would be better than a pentagram - unless we're drinking in the Slaughtered Lamb before home games.

Yes, Andrew! Finally! :freundgoal:

When I recreated it in Illustrator I realised that line didn't make sense. I was going to change it but left it in as a sort of unique design quirk or ocd trigger. I've always wondered when someone would notice.

Back
Top Bottom