#1882thfc Maribor. 8th November 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

it's not exactly obvious when we chant it, not sure why Mee has to rhyme with AVB/Billy when it's part of the same line of the song.

Whatever suits the majority.

fuck knows :avbshock:. Wenger makes more sense with AVB but doesn't rhyme and flow as well. But if it doesn't matter whether it rhymes or not then who cares.

See what starts off in the pub! (I couldn't care less about the first word, as long as it gets sung :bae:)

Not long to go now...!

I'll be in the back row of Block J rockin' the classic Adidas Holsten shirt from the glorious '99/'01 era :garydoc:

A/S/L
Black coat, retro blue & white scarf, hombre skinny jeans :parker:

Can't wait for this. Clocking off work at 330 and straight uptown we go!!!

Leaving work at 4:00pm to get there, will be going through Liverpool street at around 4:30pm. Will the dirty dicks lot still be around then?
(i have always wanted to use that sentence :bentley:)

Leaving work at 4:00pm to get there, will be going through Liverpool street at around 4:30pm. Will the dirty dicks lot still be around then?
(i have always wanted to use that sentence :bentley:)
We can wait for you if you want. PM me your name and mobile no. and I can text you if we leave before you get there.

Back
Top Bottom