#1882thfc Maribor. 8th November 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

well thats what I meant anyway :baelol:
tumblr_m6fsvwN9Iu1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

On train down from Leeds, we're one beer down, many more to go.
Gone for a quid on Adebayor hattrick, Naughton FGS and Dawson LGS. And a couple of quid on the 3-2 spurs win.

Will be getting in about 6:30.
See you then boys.

Just got into St Pancras. Vertonghan to score first + 2-0 final score 50-1. BOOM!

My spare ticket has gone now by the way.

:cudicini:Have a really good feeling about this one, few things to concentrate on:
1-Team display after Saturdays shambollic performance.
2-Looking out for the 1882 mob when the pundits are talking "J" Block.
3-listening out for YID chants, and whether they are "Muffled" out.
Can't wait. COYS.:cudicini:

Sat on a train with a pocket full of sheddered newspaper, got a ton of funny looks as I sat here ripping up a metro. But the trains going as they are I'm looking likely to miss kick off.

I want Tommy dropping bombs in behind their back 4, for Bale and Lennon to pick up and assist, I want Ade dragging their CB's all over the park and Defoe finishing everything that comes his way. I want Carroll to have a blinder, I want the defense to deal with everything without breaking a sweat. I want Spurs rampant to backdrop of continuous noise from the WHL faithful, inspired by the 1882. I want Tottenham!

COYS!!!

Back
Top Bottom