#1882thfc Maribor. 8th November 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What was Lloris supposed to do with that? Leather it, it hits the bloke and goes in. Take a touch, it and it hits the bloke and goes in.
What about getting his fucking kit dirty and actually realising that he can use his hands.

It's not actually a 442 is it? It's a 451 with Adebayor in midfield supporting JD and allowing other midfielders to get forward - the role nobody else appears capable of playing (i.e. Dempsey).

PS. I saw Ricky on tv.

Just in the door now, switched on the game seen the score, and the two goals, but can someone please sum up what the half was like? From this thread I can see we are now playing a 4-4-2?

What about getting his fucking kit dirty and actually realising that he can use his hands.
1311947500573.gif

It's not actually a 442 is it? It's a 451 with Adebayor in midfield supporting JD and allowing other midfielders to get forward - the role nobody else appears capable of playing (i.e. Dempsey).

PS. I saw Ricky on tv.

Yeah. When you use two strikers, with one holding, its a 442......as you have two strikers and 4 midfielders. If you have 5 midfielders, and 1 striker its a 451....no?

PS. I saw Ricky on tv.

Yup, or perhaps more a 4-4-1-1 with Ade floating in his own personal space between midfield and defence. And it's working. Seeing just the occasional cross to an actual target in the box from our wingers and the extra dimension it brings to our attack is very enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom