#19 - Spurs, don't do this!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week we are joined by TFC editor arlombardi, we kick off with the reaction to the FA Cup 3rd round draw against Woolwich, then we speak about the TFC100 blogpost. Sunderland away win puts a bounce in our step but as ever optimism is tinged with caution. Do we want Berbatov back? Windy drops knowledge and answers your questions. We discuss the upcoming Liverpool and West Ham games. Is Park Lane for the children? We create a Spursy spider, and we reminisce on our most hurtful Spurs days.

Scientists: Flav, Ricky & Thelonious

Love The Shirt.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Buy some WD40 for that squeaky bastard door.

And any chance of it being uploaded before lunchtime? I like an early finish on a Friday and want to listen on my way home. And this should be all about me and what I want, so do it, or I'll cut you all.

Buy some WD40 for that squeaky bastard door.

And any chance of it being uploaded before lunchtime? I like an early finish on a Friday and want to listen on my way home. And this should be all about me and what I want, so do it, or I'll cut you all.

Yeah you bollocksed up my lunchtime at work as it wasn't there in time for me to listen and with Ricky's entrance I definitely think punctuality needs to be addressed! :avbmad:

Was listening last night in bed and my phone fell off the bed, my headphones coming out and it started playing out loud. For at least a minute I was shitting myself, thinking I was being robbed by guys sounding just like Flav and Ricky :lamelashock:

'Dont do this' was so spot on.
I actually remember thinking this in the 5-1 cup semi when Woolwich scored to make it 4-1 (I think)

And who can forget losing 4-3 to Leicester froma similar position as we are against city in the cup. Plus I think it was even in the same season?

Back
Top Bottom