#19 - Tottenham Ink

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week we're joined by tattooist Lal Hardy, we talk about his career which involves some great tales. WBA reviewed, Windy drops the knowledge. Indifference at the FA Cup 3rd round draw, there is a Savile Rogue giveaway, Newcastle and Monaco previewed, the Eriksen debate is revisited and how long can we hold on to Kane.

Flav, Spooky, T & Lal Hardy

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

If we pay Kane the money he would command anywhere else, if he continues for a couple more years, we could keep him until his at least 26. Kane will play regularly for us. To some its all about playing football. Bony hasn't even got a lot of playing time at City.
He still then has time to go to Spain & play for Real or Barca and win stuff if we have not provided him that option by then.

13th Sept 1998, Dad got tickets in a box through Holsten at the lane for Spurs v Boro for my birthday, absolute shite game we lost 3-0....... but on a wander round the boxes and all during the game looking for toilet I took a wrong turn and saw Andy Gray at the height of his Sky power all over some filthy young lady in a corner, almost tearing her clothes off... after a bit of perving I sloped away, he didnt see me as his head was in her top

Nothing says Roguish more than that,
:pochsmirk:

Back
Top Bottom