2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Meh, won't buy it, but don't fully hate it. Like everyone, the fucking red logo is the killer. It's burning my eyes.

Also agree with, if the away/keeper kit can have a non-red logo...why can't the home?
visibulity against theback ground. thats why the away kit tends to have a non red logo.

feeling on the kit? I dont like the nasty thunderbirds stripe. but, as a whole kit, its better than last years which i thought was a wee bit meh. and Ill say it again.....we do better with UA than most clubs get...they have been either good or ok. year 2 is the best....But..Imagine a home kit that was a white version of the keeper shirt (with blue trim)

Last edited:
Seems Vorm is prominent on the Goal Keepers page....is this a hint of who is the new Number 1 ? I'd certainly expect to see Hugo there and not the back up keeper

$%28KGrHqJ,%21iwE5dUktorUBOe,LqYtdg%7E%7E60_12_503_222x280.jpg
Remember when we wore this at home for some reason. Last time i recall us in a new kit before the season ends

I like how people obsess over the red sponsor logo but not the red in the crest here.

Just came back home from work after a long day ... and had another look at the new kit.

Fucking hell, that's a nice kit. The GK one looks even better, and the home one is sharp! Here's to hoping we win some trophies in this strip ...

:coys:

it looks better on the players than in mock up. So thats a plus. But every time UA make a kit with the exception of last season they have added some ridiculous detail on it that if taken away would make the kit look fucking special.

Weird... I fucking love it now. I think it's the lack of yellow. COYS

I quite like it, at least its a bit different to other kits, and if it wasn't for the red logo, I might treat myself to a new shirt. As it is, I'll wait to see what the 2nd and 3rd kits are like, before I part with any dosh.
WIth regards to the reference to 'heritage' - it's definitely an American thing, anything older than three weeks is automatically tagged as 'heritage', four weeks and it's 'historical'

The kit seems very marmite in terms of opinions on here, I for one am still on the fence but as time goes by and I see it on the players, it's slowly growing on me, think seeing it in action against hull will help me make up my mind, if only that AIA was in navy, it wouldn't clash as much plus it'll be in our colours

I do love the bullshit way that a fucking t-shirt is described like it's some kind of futuristic transport network with millions of clever little creatures working to keep you dry:

"...quick-drying technology alongside Under Armour’s signature Moisture Transport System, moisture is wicked away from the body..."

It's called evaporation. I learnt about that shit when I was 6.

Our first shirt.

Not sure you can ignore bits of our history you personally don't like?
Lol, no it isn't.

Please quote me where I've ''ignored'' any part of our history. I think what I actually said was, don't use a silly 5 year period in the 1800's to justify the use of red.

#NEVERRED #HARRYBLUEKNAPP #ROBERTGREENFORD #SIMPLYBLACK #RUDOLPHTHEBURGUNDYNOSEDREINDEER

Thing is we should be used to having red sponsers by now such as Thompson and mansion
And I'm ok with under armour ,not only does it reach out to our American fan base but it's something different from other european football teams

Thing is we should be used to having red sponsers by now such as Thompson and mansion
And I'm ok with under armour ,not only does it reach out to our American fan base but it's something different from other european football teams
I quite like UnderArmour too. The uniqueness of it, as you say, is a plus. I like not being another belt off the rack that is Nike Football.

Back
Top Bottom