2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes I agree, but to ignore it when you see it is wrong. Anyway we've moved on.

What, racism, or you accidentally saying hard on??

TBH he'd already deleted it before I saw what he put... probably for the best by the sound of it, what with me being a good Jewish boy and all!

Onwards and upwards as you say!

if you think Spurs away kit is bad, look at Porto away kit :adeninja:http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a-candidate-for-the-worst-ever-10337077.html

1441418_10153433815774485_4478459757867756962_n.png

why can't i have good things guys? :llorisserious:

That purple kit is lovely. Just a shame they didn't follow the home with the same design and have a white kit with blue round the collars and sleeves.

If this third kit is real, then it'll be the strongest season we've had with Under Armour I reckon.

I just wish they hadn't called it a 'heritage' sash considering that we've never had one in our history, and hence is quite the opposite of heritage.
Why not extol the virtues of trying something new/refreshing? Meh. Marketing wankers.

If this third kit is real, then it'll be the strongest season we've had with Under Armour I reckon.

I just wish they hadn't called it a 'heritage' sash considering that we've never had one in our history, and hence is quite the opposite of heritage.
Why not extol the virtues of trying something new/refreshing? Meh. Marketing wankers.
It's based on this

FdcWpai.0.png

But like you said, still don't understand why they need to put that on the kit as it's never been on before.

It's based on this

FdcWpai.0.png

But like you said, still don't understand why they need to put that on the kit as it's never been on before.
Im still waiting to find out why, despite 130+ years of history, the kit design was based on something that is almost unnoticeable and i bet that if i asked every season ticket holder to draw the cockerel/shield thing, a good 90% would probably forget the 6 negligible little lines in the middle.

Im still waiting to find out why, despite 130+ years of history, the kit design was based on something that is almost unnoticeable and i bet that if i asked every season ticket holder to draw the cockerel/shield thing, a good 90% would probably forget the 6 negligible little lines in the middle.
Exactly. And it would be a chevron, not a sash - you might as well base it on the corrugated iron.

I'm gonna assume that the actual shade of purple of the shirt is gonna be the same as our training kit, right? Just add a V-neck and the AIA logo, and it's pretty much the third shirt then.

CJJ3B9KWwAA018h.png:large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom