2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think they have been 3-1 so far on home kits...and the one, last years, was better than many.
away kits,i havent liked any away kit, but Ive liked all the thirds. so they are batting at about 70% for me so far

The home kit has grown on me a little, but I'm just not feeling that away...

Maybe once we see it in action it will be different, but it's just far too busy for me.

A light blue Spurs kit at night always looks good :ledleylick:
453560783-tottenham-hotspurs-argentinian-midfielder-gettyimages.jpg

We probably could if we were willing to accept c.25% less for the sponsorship deal
Not likely. Companies have specified colors when it comes to brands and corporate branding style guides that need to be followed. They don't (almost) allow for any changes unless it is a certain circumstance. Generally, it is one or two colors along with a white or black option if necessary.

Back
Top Bottom