2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have that brown one for sale (with a few others): http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=231235208350

PS: if the powers that be feel this post should be moved into a more suitable one, my apologies.
Shame your such a skinny git, would have been interested
I have that brown one for sale (with a few others): http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=231235208350

PS: if the powers that be feel this post should be moved into a more suitable one, my apologies.
have just acquired a couple of player issue tops off the bay myself, very pleased. Shame I'm such a fat Cunt, would of had the brown one off you.
:vdvhmm:

20140519-192547-69947318.jpg

Supposedly leaked away/3rd kit for next season ...

Now that's 2 different photos for this same leaked kit.

It's definitely legit ... I reckon so.

Edit:
On the second thought, looking at both the leaked photos side by side, both of these 2 pictures look a bit different to each other (in the details). So maybe it's still a fake, and someone just made a new pic to add to the rumor.

UA has done a surprising job of keeping a lid on things for going on three years now, but that having been said you have to wonder given we've seen two pictures of the same shirt now.

And I still think it's crap. I do like a black kit, but the "comb of piss" (coined by 1882 1882 ) is just extremely unappealing.

The Finance Director of Under Armour Europe was best man of my good mate at his wedding this month. Wouldn't tell me a thing though, not even when pissed at the stag and wedding. :mong:. He did tell me however that he met Levy in the UA box at the start of this season, who was waxing lyrical about AVB and was telling the UA guys how the board believed in his vision and would stick with him long term and not get blinded by short term bad results. :freund::avbshit::levyeyes:

Last edited:
The Finance Director of Under Armour Europe was best man of my good mate at his wedding this month. Wouldn't tell me a thing though, not even when pissed at the stag and wedding. :mong:. He did tell me however that he met Levy in the UA box at the start of this season, who was waxing lyrical about AVB and was telling the UA guys how the board believed in his vision and would stick with him long term and not get blinded by short term bad results. :freund::avbshit::levyeyes:
Adding more substance to the theory that AVB resigned...

Back
Top Bottom