2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, you never know.
Keep racking my brain for the most embarrassing logo we could get from a sponsor... Am sometimes surprised by the random ones and how terrible they look.

Derby-County-14-15-Kits.jpg

The expression on the left-hand Derby player's face says it all.
He looks like the flashback dog.

uwfDprw.gif

Well, you never know.
Keep racking my brain for the most embarrassing logo we could get from a sponsor... Am sometimes surprised by the random ones and how terrible they look.

Derby-County-14-15-Kits.jpg

The expression on the left-hand Derby player's face says it all.

Fulhams "Pizza Hut" Kit was pretty bad.

eng_pl_2001-02-FULHAM-FC-SHIRT-L-17082_2.jpg

Wednesday have have had some bad ones over the years - Chuppa Chups, Asda.

Let this be my first contribution to this forum. Made this quickly but this what I'd like as the next kit.

I love minimalist and classy jerseys, they're just timeless and often appeal to most people. This is a prestigious club so it needed references to the tradition (the latin motto with the floral background). Also I prefer modern collar compared to classic polo-type ones.

I made the stripes version in honor of the 82-83 and 83-85 kits. They are very subtle but would add a little something to the kit.

Hope you like them.

spurs-kit-idea1.jpg

spurs-kit-idea2.jpg

They wouldn't be able to make enough of those to meet demand.

Now go back and do them without the pretty mountain logo, and just three massive red letters and see how they look.

Let this be my first contribution to this forum. Made this quickly but this what I'd like as the next kit.

I love minimalist and classy jerseys, they're just timeless and often appeal to most people. This is a prestigious club so it needed references to the tradition (the latin motto with the floral background). Also I prefer modern collar compared to classic polo-type ones.

I made the stripes version in honor of the 82-83 and 83-85 kits. They are very subtle but would add a little something to the kit.

Hope you like them.

spurs-kit-idea1.jpg

spurs-kit-idea2.jpg

Hope you like them.

spurs-kit-idea1.jpg

spurs-kit-idea2.jpg
Welcome to the forum FrankStar FrankStar :adethumbup:

Back
Top Bottom