2015 Asian Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2017 Confederations Cup
Germany, Russia, Australia and 95% chance of New Zealand are already there
I'm already pumped up for it.
Already starting to save up and plan to go to the world cup in 2018, but depending on how I go financially wise I might go to this as well.

Well while Spurs have been knocking over a lot of games and winning most, the Asian Cup has been happening in Australia.

We thought we would have profited from Mile Jedinak being away from Palace game, but we did not count on a dodgy ref.

The final was won by Australia 2-1 in extra time over South Korea. A highlight of the final and tournament was Mighty Massimo Luongo now of Swindon Town but previously our academy. Mass was sold for about 400k I think in 2013 after a successful loan period.

Mass has been the best player for Swindon this year and was named the MVP for the Asian Cup and scored a cracking goal in the final. His value is zooming and with a cheeky 40% sell-on share for THFC we are in line for another 1.5 -2 mill in the summer when Swindon are expected to sell.

Good little earner for THFC.

when Lloris goes to PSG for the money, sign Matt Ryan,
Spiranovic to partner Vertonghen at the back, get rid of Kaboul
Luongo to replace Paulinho in the midfield, Cahill to replace Soldado and Adebayor.
you're probably getting better play out of those players at less than half of the price of the current ones
The one who I reckon will be best of the lot is Sainsbury.. He was so calm and assured, great passing range and scored during the tournament as well. It won't be long til he's out of the Dutch league... Sign hi m up!!

Back
Top Bottom