2017 FAYC semi-final vs Chelsea (14th March - 7:15pm - WHL - Block 16)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just had a look on a CFC site (have since washed my eyes out with bleach) & it seems there are only 12 rows in the Shed lower.

I think i was one of the first to buy & we are in row 5 while others here who have specified a preference are in 12. Haven't seen anyone say they are in rows 8-11 though.
I reckon there will be some 'room for manoeuvre' on the night'.

Just had a look on a CFC site (have since washed my eyes out with bleach) & it seems there are only 12 rows in the Shed lower.

I think i was one of the first to buy & we are in row 5 while others here who have specified a preference are in 12. Haven't seen anyone say they are in rows 8-11 though.
I reckon there will be some 'room for manoeuvre' on the night'.
I'm row 11, I booked my ticket yesterday afternoon and didn't specify where I wanted to 'sit'.

Presumably we only have the tiny little lower tier corner in the normal away section? Still, we'll have a load more there than they brought to WHL.

From lookin at pics of the Shed End seating plan, there doesn't seem to be blocks. Are they literally doing it row by row behind the goal? Surely not?
1410884037316.jpg

http://www.chelseafc.com/tickets-membership/general-ticket-info/seating-plan.html

What are your seat numbers? Mine- 0021, 0022 & 0023.

yep i think we'll be in the corner. hopefully we can bring a decent amount, i know fulham took over a thousand for the FAYC final at the bridge last year. every man and their dog should try and make it if they can, should be a good night

Back
Top Bottom