2022/23 Tottenham Hotspur Player of the Season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Player of the Season 2022/23

• Harry Edward Kane MBE

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Harry Kane

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • H. Kane

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Kane

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Tottenham's All Time Premier League Goalscorer

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • England's Captain

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • England's All Time Top Goalscorer

• He's One Of Our Own

• Harold Hotspur Kane

• Total voters

Guido 🇺🇦

"Legacy Fan"
FwLiBNrWYAIj1-m

Surely this is the easiest decision for all of us to agree on?

Would be more interesting to do a poll regarding the second best player of the season. for me it probably Bentancur, not only for what he did on the field over the season but also how shit we've been without him on it.

Would be more interesting to do a poll regarding the second best player of the season. for me it probably Bentancur, not only for what he did on the field over the season but also how shit we've been without him on it.

Win percentage with Bentancur starting this season all comps: 59%

Win percentage without Bentancur this season all comps: 29%

Absolutely incredible from Kane to have scored 27 PL goals so far this season in this team. At the very least as impressive as what Haaland has done in a brilliant City side.

Can't believe people are overlooking Skywalk's contributions this season

The longest bar in Europe is another one not being talked about enough

Kane would have scored more goals than Haaland if was playing instead. He's wasted at this club.
I don’t think so. Haaland is much more dangerous on crosses and a larger target in the box.

City don’t really need Kane’s playmaking. I think Haaland is a better fit for city. That doesn’t mean I think Haaland is better for most teams.

It’s obviously Kane, but thinking about who would be in second place is quite funny

Bentancur the only one I can think of

This may be the shittest we’ve ever been for ‘Individual’ performances in a season ever

Lloris, Dier, Romero, lenglet, Sanchez, royal, porro, perisic, Sessegnon, hoj, Kulu, rich, son

Have all had more shit games than good ones

Back
Top Bottom