#21 - Can we talk about Spurs now?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought my question about being a Gooner "ruining it" would just produce a flat "yes", move on - nice to hear it produced an animated discussion!

here's the deal, folks. you support woolwich - you're off the artistic roll call, forever. end of story. okay? you're another corporate fucking shill, your another whore at the captialist gang bang and if you're a gooner, there's a price on your head. everything you say is suspect and every word that comes out of your mouth is now like a turd falling into my drink.

Rob got a bit aggro with my question!
I've always been an AVb fan. I was just wondering if I can start feeling smug about supporting him or if people like me are guilty of positive knee jerking as soon as we get a few good results.

So. Yeah. Fuck you buddy

Really? The pod used to begin with like 15 mins of talking about what everyone did on the weekend. I mean, I liked that, too.
I still love podcast but I just loved how in depth they talked about the games last season.

Trunk's moaning about Chelsea all time and Chicago Dan's voice I miss.

We don't? Its probably because T eats his way through the pod. If it ain't choc bars its fucking crisps. The man is an eating machine.
You obviously do and its a brilliant podcast but I felt I bit let down on episode 21. Three brilliant wins over xmas and barely mentioned them. Talked more about Yoga and Boxing then about Bale's hat trick and how amazing Lennon has been.

[pedant]
Not sure what White was on regarding how to say "Moutinho":

You hear in the first ten seconds both Moutinho himself and the interviewer say his name. "-inho", like "-iño" in Spanish, is the sign of a diminutive, and for all intents and purposes, they're pronounced the same, so "Moutinho" should rhyme with "el niño".

What White seems to be recreating is the English pronunciation of the "-ão" ending, which is for big things, like Felipão ("Big Phil")…
[/pedant]

Its just like MOURINHO, instead the R just make it a T, easy... :D

You obviously do and its a brilliant podcast but I felt I bit let down on episode 21. Three brilliant wins over xmas and barely mentioned them. Talked more about Yoga and Boxing then about Bale's hat trick and how amazing Lennon has been.

It's because I wasn't on the pod, isn't it? I'm back on this week fella.

Back
Top Bottom