#22 - Wrath of Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
We kick off with two 1882 announcements, Burnley and the glorious Chelsea win reviewed, we show appreciation for Bentaleb and continue our love affair with Harry Kane, Windy talks youth, Palace previewed, a wank-free 2015? Selfie sticks lambasted and would you take Steve Bruce's face!

Love The Shirt.

Flav, T, Alex from Bristol and Charlie Parrish.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Sotonian

Regards the Poch talk, this is the highest rated post in the whole forum

Saints fan in peace.
To those of you bitching and moaning about MP let me give you some context.

I am and have been a Saints fan for over 30 years. Season ticket holder since I was 7 (With the exception of two separate years - when kids and finances dictated) and have seen players and managers come and go, which is part of the game.

I've seen players like Channon, Ball, Shilton, Wright, Keegan, Williams, Wallace, Shearer, Hoddle (You lot again) Walcott, Bale, Chamberlain etc. etc. all leave.
Not one of those departures hurts as much as this one.
I genuinely think you now have one of the best managers in the league. He is completely different from anything else you have seen
. Not all players will survive his arrival - Including big names, but for those of you that are moaning..... take yourselves back to the first half at White Hart Lane against the Saints...... We battered you, humiliated you and then gave away a bizarre goal and let you back in. Your squad won't let that happen - More maturity, depth and quality.

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/forums/tottenham-hotspur.4/best-posts

Sotonian

Regards the Poch talk, this is the highest rated post in the whole forum

Saints fan in peace.
To those of you bitching and moaning about MP let me give you some context.

I am and have been a Saints fan for over 30 years. Season ticket holder since I was 7 (With the exception of two separate years - when kids and finances dictated) and have seen players and managers come and go, which is part of the game.

I've seen players like Channon, Ball, Shilton, Wright, Keegan, Williams, Wallace, Shearer, Hoddle (You lot again) Walcott, Bale, Chamberlain etc. etc. all leave.
Not one of those departures hurts as much as this one.
I genuinely think you now have one of the best managers in the league. He is completely different from anything else you have seen
. Not all players will survive his arrival - Including big names, but for those of you that are moaning..... take yourselves back to the first half at White Hart Lane against the Saints...... We battered you, humiliated you and then gave away a bizarre goal and let you back in. Your squad won't let that happen - More maturity, depth and quality.

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/forums/tottenham-hotspur.4/best-posts

When I first read your article I misread it as you'd seen, " Cannon and Ball", not to much to boast about there, "Rock on Tommy" and then you missed out Dean Richards, another one we poached from you, but I suppose he was too far down the pecking order.......who is the next one from your production line of talent, we might consider ?

When I first read your article I misread it as you'd seen, " Cannon and Ball", not to much to boast about there, "Rock on Tommy" and then you missed out Dean Richards, another one we poached from you, but I suppose he was too far down the pecking order.......who is the next one from your production line of talent, we might consider ?

It's not mine, it's Sotonian - He's tagged in the beginning, hope he will log on again to see you're comment

- these types of confusions are so easy on the internet..

Yes. I am single.

I'm not going into full celibacy, but if women can smell desperation, I might do so unwillingly.

Also, just to make sure we're on the same side here. I surely cannot be resposible for any cumming during nappy time?

Yes. I am single.

I'm not going into full celibacy, but if women can smell desperation, I might do so unwillingly.

Also, just to make sure we're on the same side here. I surely cannot be resposible for any cumming during nappy time?

Anything that happens whilst you are asleep should not be counted.

Anything that involves penetration should be allowed, however, especially if she is good looking, one member of TFC should be give her a solid break down and demonstration of what acts would constitute a breaking of your sacred vow.

tumblr_nhz0rq4Ot81qbpv1zo1_400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom