23/24 season fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The official PL fixture list has us playing:
Sun, Nov 26 (H) Villa
Sun, Dec 3 (A) City
Tue, Dec 5 (H) West Ham
Sat, Dec 9 (H) Newcastle

Surely, we can’t possibly play Sunday and Tuesday? No reason not to move the city match to Saturday.
They've just moved from Sat to Sunday for TV.

The rest of Dec picks are due to be released this week.

I think West Ham will move to Weds and Newcastle to Saturday night - they have CL on the following Tuesday, so probably won't be Sunday.

They've just moved from Sat to Sunday for TV.

The rest of Dec picks are due to be released this week.

I think West Ham will move to Weds and Newcastle to Saturday night - they have CL on the following Tuesday, so probably won't be Sunday.
Actually I'm wrong about Newcastle CL, it's on the Weds, so our game against them could change to Sunday.

The official PL fixture list has us playing:
Sun, Nov 26 (H) Villa
Sun, Dec 3 (A) City
Tue, Dec 5 (H) West Ham
Sat, Dec 9 (H) Newcastle

Surely, we can’t possibly play Sunday and Tuesday? No reason not to move the city match to Saturday.
The WHU game is on Amazon. Surely they will shift that?
Newcastle game will surely be televised, too.

Mon23/10/202320:00SKYFulham H
Fri27/10/202320:00SKYCrystal Palace A
Mon06/11/202320:00SKYChelsea H
Sat11/11/202312:30TNTWolverhampton Wanderers A
INTER BREAK13/11/2023TO21/11/2023
Sun26/11/202314:00SKYAston Villa H
Sun03/12/202316:30SKYManchester CityA
Tue05/12/202319:45AZONWest Ham United H
Sat09/12/202315:00Newcastle UnitedH
Sat
16/12/202316:30Nottingham Forest A
Sat23/12/202315:00Everton H

This is entirely Ange’s fault.

If Conte was still manager, we’d still be playing bland, boring football that no one wants to watch so the broadcasters wouldn’t want to broadcast our games and we’d have the normal amount of rest between games.

Ange OUT

:ange-arms2:

The WHU game is on Amazon. Surely they will shift that?
Newcastle game will surely be televised, too.

Mon23/10/202320:00SKYFulhamH
Fri27/10/202320:00SKYCrystal PalaceA
Mon06/11/202320:00SKYChelseaH
Sat11/11/202312:30TNTWolverhampton WanderersA
INTER BREAK13/11/2023TO21/11/2023
Sun26/11/202314:00SKYAston VillaH
Sun03/12/202316:30SKYManchester CityA
Tue05/12/202319:45AZONWest Ham UnitedH
Sat09/12/202315:00Newcastle UnitedH
Sat16/12/202316:30Nottingham ForestA
Sat23/12/202315:00EvertonH

Unfortunately I think the Amazon games dont move. Looks like they've gone early and begun to find a way to stop us winning the league!

Unfortunately I think the Amazon games dont move. Looks like they've gone early and begun to find a way to stop us winning the league!
All the Amazon games for that week are scheduled for Tuesday, I think they'll spread them across Tue/Wed/Thurs.

There's no way they'll have us playing on a Sunday then a Tuesday. One day rest between games, even during the Christmas period is ridiculous.

Player welfare should take priority.

Just having a thorough look at the schedules (past and future) and all our games until the new year are uphill, so this is when we need to be moving up a gear*. There really are no easy teams until next year. We've already played 6 of the bottom 8 (surprised by this, tbh), but the good news is we were away for 4 of them. So yeah, it might look a *little* rosier than it could, but we've got a lot of room for improvement and if we can keep our momentum though this next 10, then this will be a special season.

* I don't drive.

These last minute changes and oddball kickoff times really are making me think hard about renewing my ST next season, no matter how well this season goes. It's my own fault for living so far away, granted. But I can't be the only one.

They really need to start making these announcements sooner.

These last minute changes and oddball kickoff times really are making me think hard about renewing my ST next season, no matter how well this season goes. It's my own fault for living so far away, granted. But I can't be the only one.

They really need to start making these announcements sooner.

100%.

Monday night-Friday night-Monday night

20.15pm and 2pm Sundays.....etc etc etc.

I so pleased I just pick and choose my matches at the the last minute these days.

Bollocks to being dictated to by TV.

I can't say I'm happy with the changes, especially the night games, but I've learnt my lesson in not booking anything for the week we've got a home game; even then there's no guarantee that a game is played that week. That's why I make the most of international breaks ;)
Suppose we're a victim of our own success, lots of people want to see us play.
I know it's more of a problem for people who live further afield, it's the main reason why I'm not moving to my dream home by the sea, for the foreseeable.

Back
Top Bottom