23/24 season fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your right I didn't see we were away at the end of the season. I don't know why this is. I'm not bothered about the first game, but the last game should alternate each season. It's a big advantage if you need a point or 3 to win the league, qualify for Europe or avoid relegation, from your last game, if you are playing at home.
Big time. I miss being at home for the last game. Hasn’t happened at the new gaff. The last one was 5-4 v Leicester at Wembley. Feels longer but maybe that’s because the world has changed so much.

Kicking Brentford in the happy sack sounds like a good way to start the season.
eddie-bottom.gif

The third easiest start isn't too bad at all but the run in at the end looks worrying.

There's nothing else that worrying about the fixtures, the games in April probably won't end up that badly either.

All in all it should be a decent season if we get our targets in.

Also, stop worrying about the scum. Fuck those cunts.

3 newly promoted teams in the first 5 fixtures, I don't know how anyone can complain about Woolwich's start when we have been given that.

Edit - Actually it's 2 but the other team is Bournemouth!

Your right I didn't see we were away at the end of the season. I don't know why this is. I'm not bothered about the first game, but the last game should alternate each season. It's a big advantage if you need a point or 3 to win the league, qualify for Europe or avoid relegation, from your last game, if you are playing at home.
I've just checked. The coming season will be our 4th on the trot playing our last game away from home. Someone needs to explain why this is.

If you compare schedule strength based off opponents league position last season, we have the 8th easiest schedule.

Woolwich have the 2nd easiest! It’s rigged I tell you!

Going Crazy GIF

Back
Top Bottom