5th Place

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bayern and Leverkusen would likely have to win both their competitions and English teams to all get knocked out this round to take the second spot tbh.

It's as good as England's.
Thanks and if any team could possibly lose out in this scenario it would be us!!

We could finish 6th.

United won't catch us. Too inconsistent and too many hard games.

Newcastle, despite their injuries are on fire. If they get 15 to 18 points from their last 6 they will get very close..

Villa are going to lose 3 or 4 in my opinion. Most they get to is 69, unless they avoid defeat tomorrow, in which case I think they will get 4th.

We won't secure more than 7 points maximum from our remaining games. Not got it in us.

Cue the optimists.

Last edited:
We could finish 6th.

United won't catch us. Too inconsistent and too many hard games.

Newcastle, despite their injuries are on fite. If they get 15 to 18 points from their last 6 they will get very close..

Villa are going to lose 3 or 4 in my opinion. Most they get to is 69, unless they avoid defeat tomorrow, in which case I think they will get 4th.

We won't secure more than 7 points maximum from our remaining games. Not got it in us.

Cue the optimists.

Hardly an 'optimists' but with their injuries there isn't a hope they win ALL of their remaining fixtures ffs, especially away from home that team will drop plenty of points.

Who really wants to see us getting spanked around Europe in the champions league next season. We don't have a good enough squad for it and quite frankly I'm fed up with embarrassing performances. We can't handle wolves and Newcastle what makes people think we can handle Madrid,leverkusen,bayern etc. We're not prepared and you know that the owners won't do what's required to get us to that level. Focus on improving the squad to a level where we can atleast compete for a domestic trophy.

Back
Top Bottom