5th Place

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could someone please explain what has to happen to make CL qualification possible from a 5th place finish ?

I don’t know if I should be cheering on Harry or not 😆

Could someone please explain what has to happen to make CL qualification possible from a 5th place finish ?

I don’t know if I should be cheering on Harry or not 😆
Coefficient of the leagues all added up, looks very much like we the EPL will get the extra place over Gernany and Italy. But yes ironically Arse go through and we are pretty much nailed on to qualify. I still can't do it.

Us getting fourth and Woolwich and City getting knocked out of the Champions League is the best scenario.

That and knocking Woolwich out the title race.
celebrate crossfit games GIF by CrossFit Inc.

4th is ours anyway. Villa are going to fall apart. Starting this weekend. Then will try and win the conference to reinforce the top 4 is not a trophy storyline.

We are going to claim our rightful place in the top 4 next to European giants like ….. checks notes…..

Braga!! Young Boys!!! and Crvena Zvezda (I think that a beer isn’t it???)

:mourweird:

Positive thinking people!!!

His time with us was up, but must say it warms my heart to see Dier make Bayerns first eleven in CL and doing fine.

He was class on and off the pitch, and good to see his services suits another top club now

Great so we can hope Bayern beat scum with hopefully not too much damage done?

Bayern and Leverkusen would likely have to win both their competitions and English teams to all get knocked out this round to take the second spot tbh.

It's as good as England's.

Back
Top Bottom