• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

emperor said:
0 = how many goals we've scored from free-kicks (both direct and indirect) since, what feels like, time began.

Van der Vart, South Africa, pre season game, last one i can think of from a free kick

Rilla said:
emperor said:
0 = how many goals we've scored from free-kicks (both direct and indirect) since, what feels like, time began.

Van der Vart, South Africa, pre season game, last one i can think of from a free kick

Jenas got one 2 or 3 years ago against United. That's thye last one I can remember, although did Bale get one last season?

Direct freek kicks are rare throughout the league, read somewhere about 15 have been scored in total this season, that's less than 1 per team.

we should give Bale a chance in goal and put Brad on the wing, its about the only place bale hasnt been and it will surprise the opposition :bale:

Blanchflower said:
fatfish said:
That is the number of shots we've had in PL away game since we last scored a goal.

barely any of them have been clear cut chances though - we are just shooting from anywhere in desperation

We have a great knack of aiming straight at the keeper.

5 - The number of our away wins after 13 rounds

6 - The number of our away wins after 19 rounds

6 - The number of our away wins after 35 rounds :harryfacepalm:

BE IN THAT NUMBER!!! :dawson: :rafaaaa:

Back
Top Bottom