A Day in The Life Of Benny

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRrhASeFg0I[/youtube]

It'd be :bow: if someone could piece together some lyrics over this

Dog said:
:bae2: + Sibs = Rep.

=the Truth.

Sibs is a TFC genius and Benny is such a character, an absolute boss. I loved him when he said he didn't give a fuck about football or playing for Tottenham and I love him now he's a bonafide yid who comes out with amazing quotes and gets his hair bash and joins in with our manager taking the piss out of the scum.

Seriously, a manager mugging the woolwich off, a player like Benny joining in the fun, happy days.

Third time I've come back and looked at this and it still cracks me up.

It's like Spooky's Stupendous Adventure's of Bentley &Bale but with pics (for us thickos).

Sibs said:
Thelonious said:

"It's Just a Day in the Life of B.A.E."
It seemed a good idea at the time, now I'm having visions of a Spurs version of the Away Boyz.
99sjb.png

Thelonious said:
Sibs said:
Thelonious said:

It seemed a good idea at the time, now I'm having visions of a Spurs version of the Away Boyz.
99sjb.png

That would be the thing of nightmares.

Football songs and rap/hip-hop does not work, unless it John Barnes, of course

We need to get Benny to see this and retweet. I tried the other day, but if anyone sees him tweeting, send it to him - I'm too busy dealing with this shitty transfer window to be on twitter right now...

RT @AssouEkotto Minutes away from my shoulder operation....if I don't wake up please know that I was very happy to have plAyed for the Spurs. LOL LOL LOL

Back
Top Bottom