A question section..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Banned. I know it is a long shot that this person will go, but he is getting to the point where he is just rowing with everyone and offering nothing but aggression.

I shouldnt really care, but I do. When I first came here, I did judge posters by their rep sometimes..
But he's not banned though. I thought ore ally was the only banned one.

Na, it doesn't get removed even if I delete the user who gave them out.

Might get rid of reputation. Seems to cause more problems than it's worth. Or maybe just ditch the negative reps.

Might get rid of reputation. Seems to cause more problems than it's worth. Or maybe just ditch the negative reps.

hold your horses there big guy

what we need are more rep buttons all over da fuckn place, especially a cunt one

think about how class this place would be with a little vagina down in the corner of everyones posts.....

ik49VlPshlPIz.gif

If you are thinking about it, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to maybe get a feel for what the users think via a voting poll.

While there's always going to be abuse with anything, I personally think the rep system is valuable, especially as it can quickly translate views and opinions. And as @ Mad Yid Mad Yid said, I wouldn't be opposed to new additions, like a 'WTF' rep.

If you are thinking about it, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to maybe get a feel for what the users think via a voting poll.

While there's always going to be abuse with anything, I personally think the rep system is valuable, especially as it can quickly translate views and opinions. And as @ Mad Yid Mad Yid said, I wouldn't be opposed to new additions, like a FANNY rep.

FIXED

Back
Top Bottom