A winning team.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Andersen

Able to post threads.
A winning team is about winning. But not giving away points is probably just as important. By all means and all days be it a saturday or a sunday. You should win and nothing else mathers.
You have one bad day as a player but not two. The money involved is so much there is no room for error.
Hold yourself accountable always and if not find another job. I'm tired of seeing jokers wearing the Tottenham shirt.
If you are emotionally invested find something else because this is cut throath. It is about time someone said it.

You know that this will be posted on other forums.

This is dipper tier tbh.

bird delete this GIF by Skab

Simple solution don’t play them I’m sure we have other players who could do a better job than sissoko and winks in midfield. I’d play lamela as he is tenacious and can at least keep the ball.

Simple solution don’t play them I’m sure we have other players who could do a better job than sissoko and winks in midfield. I’d play lamela as he is tenacious and can at least keep the ball.
I just can't see Sissoko winning a premier league.

On a side note I hope we don't have any modern day half arsed instagram type players in the squad. We should ship any out & avoid buying your pogba toxic types. Commited professionals like son & harry please. I appreciate its harder to find in the greedy self obsessed modern football world.

Noble idea. Awsome title
But there is a King in the club all to heed. One player bigger than the club whole Nation want to see him do better than the club for all sort of reasons. Your thread will thrive more if it was about him

Noble idea. Awsome title
But there is a King in the club all to heed. One player bigger than the club whole Nation want to see him do better than the club for all sort of reasons. Your thread will thrive more if it was about him
I read this post 3 times and i am none the wiser.

I read this post 3 times and i am none the wiser.
How the last game turned out was fucking horrible I was so petrified and outraged. But this still is a good looking season. Another one to hope for again for sure. Lets enjoy the ride and see how my post and your thread age by Christmas. Coys and cheers

Back
Top Bottom