Adam Johnson Arrested

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I ain't judging yet. She could have lied about her age to him.There are 13/14 yr olds with bigger tits and who look older/developed than grown women.

He's not a nonce imo. A nonce is after prepubescent children. If he knew the age he's probably a ephebophile. It's very arbitrary as well, ages of consent vary around Europe from 13-18 don't they?

If he was duped then it's not his fault, if he knew then although he's not a paedo he still should have known better and not did it.

I ain't judging yet. She could have lied about her age to him.There are 13/14 yr olds with bigger tits and who look older/developed than grown women.

He's not a nonce imo. A nonce is after prepubescent children. If he knew the age he's probably a ephebophile. It's very arbitrary as well, ages of consent vary around Europe from 13-18 don't they?

If he was duped then it's not his fault, if he knew then although he's not a paedo he still should have known better and not did it.
:lennon:

Most European countries that have ages of consent below 16 still stipulate that it's illegal for an adult to have sex with a minor - it just avoids criminalising two teenagers fucking each other, whereas here they can in theory both be sent to prison (not that that ever really happens in practice)

Most European countries that have ages of consent below 16 still stipulate that it's illegal for an adult to have sex with a minor - it just avoids criminalising two teenagers fucking each other, whereas here they can in theory both be sent to prison (not that that ever really happens in practice)
Uh oh :paulinhobored:

Escher multi?

Two reasonably attractive but very young looking girls working at my local grocery store are always wearing the tightest fucking pants and it's impossible for me not to ogle just a little bit. I'm always like:
R1KsSHV.png

Kobe Bryant got away with something on the grounds of her being inside a nightclub didnt he?

Back
Top Bottom