AFC Bournemouth VS Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday 26th August 2023. Vitality Stadium 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vicario had another good game, just one real save that I remember but was good passing with the defenders
nZwxflC.png

"Budget = 230 Millionen Euro"

Can you be more specific what you mean?
well they had since red bull took over , spent over 600 Millionen Euro on transfer which comparison to premier league dosent seem much but in the bundesliga is top 3 after dortmund and bayern

but i dont want to argue to be right
iam just happy postecoglou and tottenham doing well at the moment

so
Sharknado 3 Cheers GIF by SYFY

Awww, he knows how to say all the right things!

Like his deliberately moving the ball out of the quadrant before the corner, JUST to annoy the home fans...

The boy knows EXACTLY what he's doing...

Love him!
That was some great banter with the home crowd. I'm loving this bloke.

What's impressive is that our defence curently has Porro at right back, who we were told cannot play in a back four. Romero, who we were told was a liability. van de Ven who is new to the league, has one year in to flight football to his name and we were told would struggle aerially. Udogie, who we were also told might not be able to play in a back four, is only 20 years old and new to the league and a goalkeeper who we were told was the cheap option, cannot catch a football and wasn't the best with his feet.

And we have two cleansheets in our opening three games and look relatively solid doing so.

Coaching eh!?

You said 230m...... What was that a ref too?
230 million thats wat they have in transfer budget in this season with the 4 players they sold this season
but it has nothing to do with tottenham or nagelsmann so sorry i said that
Sorry Forgive Me GIF by MOODMAN

liverpool tottenham GIF by Tigo El Salvador

I Pray 🙏🙏🙏 Udogie is ok, we cannot have davies being in starting 11 week in week out for any number of time.
Why when someone goes off our fanbase panic like fuck? Last week with madders and Udogie this week. I don’t get it. Players get hurt and go off,it doesn’t mean they are fucked and it’s doom and gloom because we might have to play someone else.

Another great win, Ive still yet to watch Tottenham lose a game. I will happily repeat that line as long as I physically can!

That first goal… man what a beauty! This team has excellent ball movement. Solid chemistry especially for early in a season, again im very new to this so im not sure if this is a common thing or if most teams can pass this smoothly. Hopefully we see them continue to grow as a unit.

Richarlison sucked ass. Thats an easy one , even for me LOL Madison is one of those slam dunk signings… not sure what they call it over there. A sixer? Can we get a few more like him ? Vicario could be another real find.

Not only is the team undefeated, it seems like they’ve totally outclassed each opponent. If not for a very iffy (IMO) penalty kick, they’d not only be 3-0 but maybe not have given up a single goal yet. Had we kept playing with a lead, thats a completely different game. All brentford seemed to have was their counter attack. Ok enough what if, its a long season!

He may not be world class , but i like Son as a leader. Love how he pushed a teammate away from the ref and was like I got this.

The game was too early for me apparently to watch via the peacock app, so i had to stream it on some reddit site. Not the greatest. If anyone has a more reliable stream please let me know. Or pm if sharing those links is against forum rules.

Ive always found no matter the sport the concept is always the same. One game at a time, one win at a time. Keep it up spurs!!
Peacock has the replay the following day.

Cheeky bit of blaming the fans for poor decisions by the board, you love to see these tactics.
No one is blaming the fans. They want what they want. The board has to decide what the best way to achieve it is. They figured appointing trophy winning managers was a way to do it in the short term. They were obviously wrong and they should have played the long game, even if it meant the fans grumbling a few more years about the lack of trophies.

No one is blaming the fans. They want what they want. The board has to decide what the best way to achieve it is. They figured appointing trophy winning managers was a way to do it in the short term. They were obviously wrong and they should have played the long game, even if it meant the fans grumbling a few more years about the lack of trophies.
If they communicated that their strategy was a long game, and explained the high level plan, most sane fans wouldn’t grumble

The silence and lack of comms is a joke. (up) Yours, Daniel

Back
Top Bottom