Alejo Veliz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...You think Ange should drop our only RW cover for a youth striker, what? If anything Skipp should be dropped, since we have 2 other CMs on the bench.

Squad v ManU

Vicario, Pedro Porro (Royal 88), Romero, van de Ven, Udogie (Davies 70), Maddison, Bissouma, Sarr (Hojbjerg 76), Kulusevski (Solomon 88), Richarlison (Perisic 70), Son (c).
Substitutes (not used): Forster, Sanchez, Skipp, Lo Celso.

Two forwards on bench (Solomons and Perisic). out of 9 subs, with 3 defenders, 3 midfielders and GK.

So at some stage that is likely to change, depends perhaps on injuries too, and if Scarlett is impressing in training he gets his chance.

Squad v ManU

Vicario, Pedro Porro (Royal 88), Romero, van de Ven, Udogie (Davies 70), Maddison, Bissouma, Sarr (Hojbjerg 76), Kulusevski (Solomon 88), Richarlison (Perisic 70), Son (c).
Substitutes (not used): Forster, Sanchez, Skipp, Lo Celso.

Two forwards on bench (Solomons and Perisic). out of 9 subs, with 3 defenders, 3 midfielders and GK.

So at some stage that is likely to change, depends perhaps on injuries too, and if Scarlett is impressing in training he gets his chance.
We need players who can cover every position on the bench, so the only player who it would make sense to drop is one of the CMs, and Skipp is by far the worse of the bunch.

We need players who can cover every position on the bench, so the only player who it would make sense to drop is one of the CMs, and Skipp is by far the worse of the bunch.

FYI, Lo Celso has only completed 90 minutes in SEVEN PL matches in the two and a half years he was at Spurs before being loaned out.

His only rival for that appalling record is Ndombele who completed 90 mins in NINE PL matches before being loaned out.

So I'm not sure your judgement as to who is the 'worst of the bunch' can be relied on if you don't know who wasn't being trusted to complete 90 mins - or was in sick bay due to injury or having a rest before an Argentina match

FYI, Lo Celso has only completed 90 minutes in SEVEN PL matches in the two and a half years he was at Spurs before being loaned out.

His only rival for that appalling record is Ndombele who completed 90 mins in NINE PL matches before being loaned out.

So I'm not sure your judgement as to who is the 'worst of the bunch' can be relied on if you don't know who wasn't being trusted to complete 90 mins - or was in sick bay due to injury or having a rest before an Argentina match
Who cares how many 90 minutes he completed when it comes to a bench spot? He's a Champions League footballer, Skipp is a Championship footballer.

Who cares how many 90 minutes he completed when it comes to a bench spot? He's a Champions League footballer, Skipp is a Championship footballer.

It shows just how unreliable Lo Celso has been.

I'm sure by the same criteria that you would put Ndombele on the bench.

It shows just how unreliable Lo Celso has been.

I'm sure by the same criteria that you would put Ndombele on the bench.
No because Ndombele didn't lead his team a CL semi-final two years ago, and isn't a starter on the best national team in the world, or wanted by Barcelona.

So it's about time that GLC got a proper deal.

He’s weak. No power, no threat. Weak player

Back
Top Bottom